Hi, I am new and already starting to feel at home here, plus i have a question :)

Hi
I am from Australia and very new to all of this, have always had an interest but feel i need to learn and do more at this time in my life, the information here is amazing and learnt so much already, and I feel inspired to be part of such a knowledgeble covern
My question:
My friends son has psychic abilities he is 19 and has had them for some time, he sees spirits but doesnt want to pursue his gifts, in the last few months he has had a spirit attach to him and sometimes lashes out at other family members, what is the best way to be able to detach this spirit from him
thank you for your help

13 Likes

It sounds as if he and the house need a good Spiritual Cleanse. There’s the link to what there is on-site, one of those should help

But I would suggest the Cleanse and Protect Spell bath, followed by the Pure Light Houses & Spirit Clease and to top it all off I would maybe do an Ucrossing Spell.

By the way HI! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia here in the States. Welcome to the forum! We’re glad to have you here and help you with your problems. There is also an Empath Shielding Spray that might help. I’m not sure if it would work on spirits or not but it can’t hurt to try.

I’m interested to see what my fellow coven members suggest. We’ll help you fix your son’s friend up in no time!

9 Likes

absolutely amazing
thankyou :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Hello @leanne,

Welcome! I’m Bry, one of the moderators and an Eclectic Witch- it’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

Amethyst shared some great resources- I second what she said about using a good cleansing to wash away the negativity energy :+1: Another type of spellwork you might consider (if the unwanted spirit is a particularly sticky one!) is a Cord Cutting Spell- this is a type of spell used to cut energy bonds and attachments.

Since it sounds like he often finds himself around, aware of, and potentially working with spirits, following up the cleanse and/or cutting with a protection spell is always a good idea. I like the Empath Shielding Spell Amethyst shared, and there’s also a collection of Protection Spells that you might browse through to find some that appeal to you too.

Wishing you and your friend’s son all the best, Leanne! Blessed be :sparkles:

10 Likes

You’re welcome, @leanne!

9 Likes

@leanne Hi, I just wanted to pop in and say hello and welcome I’m Tracy from Bristol England. Looks like you got some great advice already. Wishing you the best. :heartpulse:

10 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and am currently located in North Carolina. I found the practice over 20 years ago but lost my way for a while. I found my way home a couple of years ago and shortly thereafter found this amazing group of people!! I am a fairly eclectic Green witch with a deep interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and The Morrigan, a recent guide in my life.

I’m not much help with your question, but I know others will be able to give you tips!

So glad to have you here!

11 Likes

Hi @leanne, and welcome! I’m Katerina, also new here, and also from Australia. I’m based in Sydney. :smile:

I hope everything goes well with your friend’s son. Months of that is already too much to go through. :slightly_frowning_face:

10 Likes

Hello :hugs: and Welcome Home :infinite_roots: @leanne

It’s nice to meet you, Leanne, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. I’m so sorry your friend’s son is having some problems. I don’t have anything to add to the given to you above, by @Amethyst and @BryWisteria I hope you find something that helps. welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

8 Likes

Hello @leanne :wave: and welcome to the forum!

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I’m glad to see that you’re finding everything here okay, and you’re inspired! :revolving_hearts: That’s wonderful! There is so much to see and do here at Spells8 that I’m sure you could get lost for hours going through information and posts :sweat_smile:

It looks like you’ve already gotten some great answers to this question. I would also add a banishing bath would be a good idea. This can be as simple as cold water, salt, and some purifying herbs in the bath. Hop in, soak for five minutes, scrub with a salt scrub, then rinse off with cold water. That should help!

Then, once the banishing is done, be sure to have protections in place as well so this kind of thing doesn’t happen again.

6 Likes

Hi :wave: I’m Susurrus another moderator here at Spells8. I’m from Cape Cod & don’t have much to add that hasnt already been advised. I do hope everything goes well though & he’s able to be detached & protected.

I do hope you enjoy your time. Searching the site & forum for just about any topic really, will probably help you out oin your learning. There are many topics & amazing responses from the coven. If you do have any questions though or anything you would like to share, please feel free to do so. Jump in on any open topic of start your own :hugs:

Everyone is really friendly & helpful. Someone will be able to get you pointed in the right direction.

I look forward to learning with you! :infinite_roots:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.