Hello, Newbie

Hello everyone. I am from Panama City, FL. I am new at this. I decided to learn because I felt that I didn’t “fit” in. I am an empath and I have been struggling to navigate it due to feeling “nobody understands how I’m feeling or experiencing”. I have tried to talk to some people about it and they give me a look of “she’s crazy” which doesn’t make me feel any better. I have a strong sense of nature as well. I am hoping with learning the craft, I can find some sense of harmony within and still be able to help others without the anxiety of it. Thank you and hope to meet new people along the way.

13 Likes

Hello @jessika5 so nice to meet you. I’m Tracy from England. Welcome home hun. This is a beautiful space to learn the craft. So many wonderful witches who’ll make you family. Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Hello @jessika5 and welcome to the forum. You have come to the right place there are a bunch of lovely witches here who will help you a long your way. It sucks when no one gets you and look at you like your crazy.

7 Likes

Thank you for your welcome. I hope to learn from everyone.

8 Likes

Welcome, @jessika5! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I’m not an empath, at least not a strong one like you, but you’ve come to the right place to learn! There is a recipe for a Sheilding Spray that will help you until you learn to meditate and some other techniques to protect yourself.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you. I look forward to chatting with you more!

6 Likes

Hey I’m Zee :wave: I’m new here too but so far I love it. This is a Super awesome place to be.

7 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @jessika5

I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. I’m so glad you have joined us, Jessika, I’m looking forward to getting to know you better. You are in good company, there are a lot of empaths here and it’s a great place to meet like-minded people. Welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum @jessika5 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I can tell you that you’re not alone as an empath. There are many people in this forum alone who have that ability, and there are many ways you can learn to protect yourself and shield yourself from the energy of others.

You’ve come to a great place if you’re looking to learn! Spells8 is full of wonderful people and great information. Feel free to hop right in and make yourself at home! :house: :heart:

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @jessika5! I’m Siofra_Strega another moderator here at Spells8. I agree with everyone, you will find that we have more than a few empaths here. So you’re not alone there at all. One of my favorite things to do for myself is Protection from Draining Energies. That has helped me in the past.

If you have any other questions or anything to share with us, please feel free to do so! You can jump in on any open topic or start your own! Everyone here is very friendly & supportive so someone will be able to help you out & we all love to learn too! :hugs:

I look forward to speaking with you more throughout the forum! :infinite_roots:

7 Likes

@jessika5 Hi I’m Christeena, and I’m 43, a mother of 2 adult sons. One is a paramedic/firefighter, and the other is a Marine. I was a 911 dispatcher supervisor until my doctor advised i would have to retire to my illness. So now I’m here, and per my wonderful friends here, I’m the Mistress of Herbs. I live in a very very small town in Central North Carolina with my hubby of 21 yrs, our 2 dogs and 3 cats. I was raised Pentecostal and was always told that my gifts were evil, so they were suppressed til just a few yrs ago when i finally accepted all of myself. It has been an amazing journey with alot of bumps along the way. But it’s all worth it bc for the 1st time in 43 yrs i feel whole.

I have a HUGE affinity for herbs. I’m certified as a Holistic and Natural Healer. I commune with spirits, and my guides. I’m a daughter of Hekate, The Morrigan, and Thor. I will help anyone, usually to my own detriment. But I’m still just gonna do me. If you ask me a question please be prepared for an honest answer. Sometimes brutally honest, as I am blunt. I don’t sugar coat things. Here you will find so many like minded brothers and sisters who will welcome and accept all of you with open arms without condescension. If you have questions all you have to do is ask. We are all here to help each other. You will find people from all walks of life and paths.

8 Likes

Merry meet @jessika5,

Welcome to the forum! I’m Bry, another one of the moderators and an Eclectic Witch. It’s a pleasure to meet you! :blush:

I’m sorry that you had to deal with people who weren’t respectful, I understand it can be really disheartening. That being said, I’m happy to say that you’re among like-minded friends here- we’re all a big, friendly bunch of magick-lovers enjoying the journey! :sparkles: :blush: Please make yourself at home, Jessika, and don’t be afraid to shine brightly as your best self. You’re wonderful just the way you are.

If you have any questions, want to share about something you learned, or simply want to chat- please feel free to do so! I hope to chat with you more soon :grinning:

Blessed be!

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.