I don't know what I am

Hi everybody! I am very happy I stumbled upon this site. Since more than 2 years, I am going through something and I am very lonely in it.

After giving birth to my first child, I started seeing things, but can’t even explain how or most importantly why. I see things when I meditate and I sense them - mostly some odd smells, but also intuition. I sometimes randomly smell something very nice, like a parfume. Other days it’s just smells of different people, like I talk on the phone with my friend and I know she was smoking before picking up the phone, because I smell it. Odd, isn’t it?

I often get really tired and don’t know why. I thought I was going cray cray when my friend had what we thought was a panic attack going on for days. She couldn’t breathe. Doctor’s ruled asthma out, no inhalers or meds helped. When I visited her at the hospital, I saw her in a dark empty room, standing without any facial expression. Somebody (or rather something) was holding on to her and squeezing her chest with its legs and hands from behind. I saw a small, dark head peeking from behind her. I feel even more crazy is when I visit a house a know there is something wrong inside. I know when somebody does not like me or want me around - I just sense it. I sense people’s emotions also very easily. Read them like a book.

Is any of you going through something similar and can relate? Would love to meet you and go through it together. I am scared to tell anyone.

XOXO
Em

9 Likes

Hi, @marta! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It sounds as if you are empathic at the very least, if not full-on psychic. That’s a heavy burden. Here is a great Shielding Spray that might help you.

Sadly I’m not that psychic so all I can advise you to do is meditate, meditate, meditate. Grounding and Centering will probably help calm that. You can find the Meditation lessons Here.

Hopefully, some of the other members of the coven will have good ideas for you.

Wishing you love and light!

8 Likes

Thanks a lot! It’s much easier reading all the content here now and just by being here. I felt so misunderstood and weird.

8 Likes

@marta Hello lovely. I’m Tracy from England. It sounds like you have strong psychic gifts. Here’s a link to The College of Psychic Studies. They do courses via zoom, but they also do 1 day workshops on a variety of psychic matters. I believe they’re international. My Aunty in Australia is a psychic, she sees “ghosts” daily and they’ve lived with her all her life since she was a girl. I know she does alot of crystal work and has really honed this side of the craft. Crystals are a good protection, shield so may be worth looking at. There’s also a good book by Thalia Thorn called the Wicked Grimoire. It has a whole section on spirit and how to, 1) prevent them from attaching themselves to you, and 2) getting rid of them when they do. As witches spirit will be drawn to us, so we need to have good protection skills in place. Please don’t be put off this book as it deals with baneful Magick alot, but there are some gems in there particulary when it comes to protection.
Stay safe. Maybe do a house cleanse, cleanse yourself, ward your home and remove any welcome mats by your frontdoor and/or backdoor (that would include the pets/dogs welcome sign too), I learnt that one here. :grin:. Don’t be afraid. Really important.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Wicked-Grimoire-Witchcraft-Justice-Protection-ebook/dp/B0BRLGF6QH/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?crid=2AR8WVVANASIK&keywords=the+wicked+grimoire&qid=1692718164&sprefix=wicked+grim%2Caps%2C181&sr=8-1
Take care :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum @marta :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

It sounds like you’ve got quite the connection to your psychic skills. That’s really cool! The only psychic skill I’d say I really have is called claircognizance - clear knowing.

With claircognizance, intuitive information comes in as things you suddenly just know, even and especially when there is no logical reason you would know it. This is when we have knowledge of people or events that we would not normally have knowledge about. Ideas or truths simply pop into our minds from out of nowhere. An example of this would be a premonition: a forewarning of something that will happen in the future. Claircognizance requires faith because there’s often no practical explanation for why we suddenly “know” something. Many philosophers, professors, doctors, scientists, religious and spiritual leaders and powerful sales and business leaders tend to be highly intuitive and seem to just know the facts with a sense of certainty.

https://sacredsoulalignment.com/how-to-find-and-develop-your-clair-abilities/

There’s a book called Psychic Witch by Matt Auryn that, minus all the witchcraft information in it, has some amazing exercises for developing psychic skills as a witch. I don’t personally believe or practice witchcraft the way the author does, but the exercises themselves are worth the book!

Anyway, I hope to see you around! Feel free to hop in and make yourself at home :heart:

8 Likes

Hello @marta,

Welcome! I’m Bry, another of the moderators in the forum- it’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

I’m sorry you felt like that before- no one should be made to feel like they are weird or an outcast because of their abilities. And it sounds like you have some wonderful magickal talents!

Please know that you are among friends here :heart: Although everyone’s path is theirs to walk, it is fun to share the journey together- and the wisdom of the Coven is truly the best resources of all! I hope that you have been finding everything you have been searching for- if you’re ever looking for anything in particular, have questions, or simply want to chat with fellow magick-lovers, this is a great place to do so :blush:

Make yourself at home here! Blessed be :sparkles:

8 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @marta

I’m so glad you have joined us, Marta! I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch from Colorado. It sounds like you are an empath and a psychic. I think most of us here have gone through similar things along the way. You will fit right in!

I am also an empath and a healer as well. Sometimes I become overwhelmed by all the energy, and when I begin to feel empty and drained, I know it’s time to renew and restore my energy. I usually do this by connecting to source and meditating. Working in my garden also restores my soul.

I also use protection and cleansing spells and make potions! Everyone above has already given you some really great suggestions. There is so much information here, I don’t want to overwhelm you… So please let us know if you have any questions. We are here for you, Marta, Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

5 Likes

Thanks, everyone for your warm welcome once again :slight_smile: I am a total rookie and hereby pinky swear will participate and ask a lot lol

Oh, outdoors charges my energy very fast! great idea, @marsha, thanks. Sunlight and contact with soil is the real deal.

5 Likes

You’re very welcome, Marta- make yourself at home here! :heart:

Blessed be :sparkles:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.