Greetings from Ohio Valley

Hi there! My name is Tammy and I am so grateful to be part of this group! I am a solitary witch looking for a supportive and educational group. I am the only one in my family who practices the craft. I can’t wait to see what new things I can learn!

13 Likes

Welcome to the forum @tammy24 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I’m glad you’re here - we have so much to see here on the forum and on the main Spells8 site. There’s a lot to learn, read, and experience! If you’re looking for a place to start, you can check out the courses. We have a bit of something for everyone!

I look forward to seeing you around the forum – feel free to make yourself at home! :heart:

8 Likes

Hello @tammy24, welcome to the forum.

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum @tammy24! I’m Siofra_Strega another moderator here at Spells8. I’m from Cape Cod & solitary as well.

I learn something new everyday since I joined & it’s amazing! :star_struck: Everyone here is really friendly & supportive of everyone’s unique path :revolving_hearts:

If you would like to see some happenings around the forum, the Merry Meet Monday post is a great place to start!

I look forward to learning with you in the forum! :infinite_roots:

8 Likes

Merry meet :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @tammy24

It’s so nice to meet you, Tammy, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know. We are here for you, Tammy, welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

8 Likes

Hi, @tammy24! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

You’ve come to the right place! We’re so glad to have you. I second going through the courses, they’re full of great information for you. If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you.

I look forward to getting to know you!

8 Likes

Merry meet @tammy24,

I’m Bry, another of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch- wishing you a very warm welcome! :heart:

I am loving your enthusiasm! :blush: There is a treasure trove of magickal content to explore both here in the forum as well as on the main Spells8 site- take a look around, I hope you find everything you are looking for (and more)! :books:

If there is ever anything in particular on your mind, please know that you are welcome to reach out. The Q&A category is always open- your coven is here and happy to help however we can! :infinite_roots:

Hope to talk with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

8 Likes

Welcome to the family @tammy24

8 Likes

@ [tammy24]welcome to the family!

8 Likes

Hi @tammy24 and welcome! I hope you enjoy the forums, all of the wonderful lessons and information as much as I have been!

8 Likes

@tammy23
Welcome to Spells8. Here you will find a worldwide community of like-thinking people. One of a legion of reasons I came was because no one is mean or criticizes others. Each person is treated with kindness and dignity.
This site can be a little overwhelming when you’re just starting, and if no one else in your family is receptive (their choice, always), you will find honest support.
This is my 7 part beginner plan (There’s so much more, but this is a good start.)
1 st the search is where you can find almost anything you’re looking for.
2 nd Don’t shy away from the Q&A section, it often answers questions before you think of them.
3 rd Start your courses, they are very instructive and often entertaining. You can have video lessons as well as written ones.
4 th At the top of this page there are 5 boxes, each is informative and helpful.
5 th O.K. RELAX! It may seem overwhelming, and it can be, but one of the lessons you’ll learn is meditation…oh so helpful!
6th Please visit us on FORUM, we not only love questions but to get to know each other, well, with kindness and respect.
7th Here’s the fun part, sit back, and get a cup of something warm to drink. Put your feet up and join us in learning the practice of Magick. Plus you can make some amazing friends.
Blessed be my new friend.
Garnet

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.