Greetings from Tucson

Hello, Merry Meet and Blessed Be!
I’m excited to be here! I’m a relatively new to embracing my witchy-ness though I’ve always been different, living on the outskirts of society and never really fitting in - recently I learned that is because I’m a Hedge Witch.

But I’m still learning, that is, I’m still learning this life cycle. I’m an old soul and have lived many lives and I know that at least one was as a witch and meeting a too-early death.

But I digress. Thank you for this group and I look forward to making new friends and learning as much as this Crone brain can learn. LOL

Ingrid

18 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and am currently located in North Carolina. I found the practice over 20 years ago but lost my way for a while. I found my way home a couple of years ago and shortly thereafter found this amazing group of people!! I am a fairly eclectic Green witch with a deep interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

I suppose given my interests, I likely could be called a Hedge witch as well. I hadn’t realized until now how much of my practice is aligned. :thinking:

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

10 Likes

Merry met, Artemisia, and thank you. It’s a pleasure to meet you!

11 Likes

welcome to the forum it’s our pleasure to have you here My name is Airram and I’m from Greece welcome!

10 Likes

Hi, @ingrid! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

We’re glad to have you here! There’s lots to learn. If you have any problems or any questions just ask and someone will be there to help. I look forward to getting to know you!

10 Likes

@ingrid Welcome lovely feel free to explore and be yourself. I’m Devenne, an eclectic witch from Indiana. I follow a pretty open path.

Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

Greetings, Devenne, it is so great to meet you! I love what you wrote! Yeah, open is good for me, I’ve been doing whatever magic I feel led to do but am learning more about the basics because I didn’t know the basics. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

@ingrid Welcome :hugs: So glad you’re here :blush: I’m relatively new to witchcraft. Slowly making my path. I hope you find a home :house_with_garden: here as I have. Everyone is here to support and guide you! :sparkles: :purple_heart::blush::heart::people_hugging::sun_with_face:

10 Likes

Hi Sivonnah, thank you so much! It’s so wonderful to meet you! :smiley: :green_heart:

10 Likes

@ingrid That’s perfect what you said. To do what you are led to do. Seems like the motto around here. The lessons page is great. I love the guideline. Let us know if you need anything :smiling_face:

10 Likes

Welcome, @ingrid! :black_heart: It’s lovely to meet you. I’m Katerina from Australia. :smile: I also learnt about a too-early death. It was in my last life, in which I was a witch. :witch_hat: Death can’t stop us! :laughing:

9 Likes

Hello and Merry met, so wonderful to meet you! Hekate is my Goddess as well. So far she’s helped me sort through some pretty strong stuff. My late husband and I lived in Australia for 2.5 years. He was an Aussie, born and raised in Melbourne. I still have wonderful friends in Queensland where we lived. And I love what you said about death - they can kill us but they’ll never get rid of us! Blessed be and thanks again!

12 Likes

Hello Amethyst, greetings and blessed be! Thank you so much

10 Likes

Hello Airam, thank you!

10 Likes

Hello @ingrid!

Apologies I’m a bit late- I know we’ve chatted elsewhere in the forum, but it’s a pleasure to meet you officially! I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. Wishing you a very warm welcome :heart: :blush:

I hope you have been making yourself at home here and that you’ve been finding everything you need! Know that you are welcome to reach out with questions at any time- the Coven is a very friendly one. We are always happy to help however we can!

Much love and many blessings :sparkles:

9 Likes

Hello and welcome to the forum @ingrid :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I’m sure you’ll find many friends here at Spells8 :heart: We’re a friendly bunch of people if I do say so myself. Please, feel free to make yourself at home!

9 Likes

Welcome to this wonderful coven.
Its just as amazing as it looks.

I am Stormii, merry meet.
I am new but love it here.
I an Eclectic Witch that dabbles in everything.
Blessed :honeybee:

9 Likes

Hello :hugs: and Welcome Home :infinite_roots: @Ingrid

It’s nice to meet you, Ingrid! My name is Marsha, and I am an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

8 Likes

Hi Bry, and thank you so much! I’m sorry for the slow response. I’m trying to wrap up a novel get it back to my editor. I’m so happy to be here and enjoying everything I’m learning! Blessings to you and big hugs!

9 Likes

Hello Megan, and thank you so much! Everyone has been so kind and helpful. I’m glad to be here!

9 Likes