Grounding Ritual

This ritual took me a few days to piece together. Once I had the right “recipe” and it felt amazing, I was ready to share it!

You need:

• Glass Bottle
  • Dirt or Sand
  • Salt
  • Cedar Tips
  • Burdock Root
  • Blessed Thistle
  • Sandlewood
  • Tigers eye chips or small piece
  • Amethyst chip or small piece

You don’t need all these things. Use what you have…use what feels right to you, this only acts as a guide.

Seal your bottle with a white candle.

Decorate your bottle anyway you like. Make it yours! :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I really felt this…and needed something just like this!
If you try it, let us know how it went! I’d love to hear some feedback.

6 Likes

You have me with bottles all over the house. I .am now so protected, uplifted, prosperous…and more! Keep them coming sister!

5 Likes

Beautiful prayer and recipe!! And even better with you guiding us along, @SilverBear!!

I loved it!! Felt amazing just watching it :pray:

Thanks for sharing!

5 Likes

Lovely spell Silver Bear :bear:
I really can’t wait to experience this ritual only thing is I was wondering if you could help me find were

Do you have any good places I could order some of these herbs?
Or could you tell me a little about these herbs :herb:?
Thank you :blush:
I really would love to try out this ritual and I bet it is fantastic!
Jeannie

2 Likes

I usually buy my items at The Dreaming Goddess. Sometimes I also sell herbs on my site too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I always like to have a backup source for things, and since I just added the Dreaming Goddess :grin: another place for herbs is mountainroseherbs.com. These folks have just about everything, often in multiple forms (loose, powder, extract), and bulk amounts if you want them.

3 Likes

Thank you so much :blush:
Much :heart: in return thank you!
Jeannie

3 Likes

Thank you Silver bear :bear:
Thank you so much!
Jeannie

4 Likes