Guidance please

I am not sure how to interpret this. I am a very baby with no specific path chosen as of yet and living in the broom closet. earlier today I dozed off in the sun and the image Came to me of the horned god symbol followed by the image of Bephomet. Please help me know what this means

3 Likes

The best course of action is to ask Him directly.

Don’t get stuck on names or specific forms. Recite a little prayer to the Horned God before bed. For example:

Horned One of the wilderness,
Winged One of the shining skies,
Rayed One of the spen’drous Sun,
Fallen One of the Samhain cries-
I call amidst the standing stones
Praying that You, O Ancient One,
Will deign to bless my mystic rites-
O fiery Lord of the Blazing Sun!

If you need more ideas, use the Charge of the God Poem, or a Prayer to Cernunnos, the Horned God.

It seems that you have found a part of who you are!

I find it interesting that you were in the sun, just upon the summer solstice when you saw this! I recommend you to stay tuned with nature and to keep learning about the God and Goddess!

2 Likes

TY
not only was I in the sun but just before falling asleep I was asking the sun to fill me with its energy. This is all very new to me and I kind of feel silly saying out loud (well typing it) as all the people around me would judge and call me a devil worshiper if they knew about any of this

2 Likes

Congrats on your vision, @Katt! :two_hearts: That is so exciting that you connected with the sun and had a diety reach out to you :blush: It’s natural if you feel shy or hesitant about your first experiences- but you know what you saw and how it made you feel, so take validation in your own experience and let your pride in your abilities grow along with your practice! :herb::sparkles:

Over the past weekend we had the summer solstice- the time of the year (in the northern hemisphere) when the sun is at its peak- this is also known as the longest day of the year! In some practices, it is believed that this is when the Horned God is at the height of his power. It seems that maybe this was the diety reaching out to you! :deer:

@Francisco shared some excellent resources- I would also recommend the video Triple Goddess and Horned God for more information about a version of the Horned God. :sun_with_face:

Best of luck, and thank you for sharing your experience, @Katt!

Blessed Be :sparkling_heart:

1 Like