Had to say hi!

Welcome @michelle17 and @ashlie. My name is Devenne I’m a witch from Indiana. I’m into many this and very open. If you need anything holler.

Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum @ashlie :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

It’s great when things just click sometimes, ya know? Your daughter led you to this path and now you’re exploring what works for you! :heart: This is a great place to learn all kinds of information - please, feel free to hop right in and make yourself at home!

And another hearty welcome to @michelle17 :wave: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I used to live in Reno, NV :joy: Well, I lived in Cold Springs, to be more exact, but it’s close enough lol I hope you’re finding your way around the forum well enough!

11 Likes

MeganB - Cold Springs and Reno have grown! Thank you for the warm welcome.

11 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @ashlie

I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. It’s so nice to meet you, Ashlie, welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :pink_heart: and magick :dizzy: always

9 Likes

Welcome cheers :clinking_glasses: love having you here

10 Likes

@michelle17
I just want to pop in and say ‘Hello’ :wave: and ‘Welcome!’ It’s nice to meet you, Michelle, I’m Marsha.
With :heart: always

9 Likes

Hi, @ashlie! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

My handwriting is awful. I think you’ll love the printouts you’ll find here. For Norse mythology, you’ll have to get in contact with the lovely and talented @tracyS. She’s a devotee of Loki and I know she has some awesome books on the subject.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will be there for you. I look forward to getting to know you!

8 Likes

Hi, @michelle17! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Trying to sneak in on someone else’s intro huh? LOL! Don’t worry, we see you. You’ll find some information on deities in the Goddess Temple and the God’s Temple.

Hope that helps you! I look forward to getting to know you!

8 Likes

Hello @ashlie, and @michelle17 too!

Wishing you both a warm welcome to the forum! I’m Bry, another one of the moderators here and an Eclectic Witch. It’s a pleasure to meet you both :blush:

Please make yourselves right at home! The many magickal materials of both the main Spells8 site and the forum are at your fingertips. If you ever have any trouble finding something, using the forum, or even just want to chat- don’t hesitate to reach out. The Coven community is a very friendly and supportive one :infinite_roots: :two_hearts:

Blessed be!

7 Likes

It’s been many years since I’ve been there, I can only imagine how much they’ve grown! :joy:

7 Likes

Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes. :). Merry meet

8 Likes

Make yourself at home here, Ashlie! :sparkling_heart:

Blessed be!

7 Likes

@ashlie Norse, do you follow a particular deity? Here’s the master post for all Norse. Hail Odin, Hail Loki and everyone else :rofl::beers:
Norse Deities Master Post

Plus I have a lovely book, will look it up and put it here, it combines Norse with Wiccan rituals, it’s gorgeous, you may already have it.
Here it is. It’s kindle and paperback.

:green_heart:

7 Likes

Wow that book looks great. Somehow I missed that one in my kindle search. I will go and look for it. I found a couple others that are great so far. There is this great Norse kitchen witch book I found at the library too. I have to buy my own I keep taking it out haha.

I have been drawn to Freyja. Found her randomly one night after talking with a few friends. I’m bit of a loki myself so there is that too lol. But all of them especially thor and Odin. I just think it must have been such an amazing time back in the old days living in the Norway area.

8 Likes

Beautiful. Let us know how it goes. :sparkling_heart:

Thor! I’ve mixed feelings on this beasty, he’s rained on my house all last year, and still going lol. :partying_face:. Still, our trees are flourishing and grass so guess it’s ok. He must think I need the water. Love him :green_heart:

8 Likes

Yeah he tends to do that haha. But I do love just sitting outside on my porch in summer watching storms.

8 Likes

That’s my favorite hobby lol

7 Likes

@ashlie @ michelle17 welcome to the witch family!
you have a big hug from me!
My name is Airram, I’m from Greece and I’m glad to see new people in our company! welcome my dear sisters!

7 Likes

Thank you so much

7 Likes

Welcome, @ashlie! I know we’ve seen each other around already, but it’s lovely to formally meet you in this introductions area. :black_heart: I also love cooking and crafting teas and seasonings. I think it took me a little while to admit that I’ve been a kitchen witch all along. :laughing:

7 Likes