Hail and Merry Meet From Arkansas

Just stopping by and saying hi to new friends. I have been studying wicca and witchcraft since I was 12. if it matters that is 41 years now. I found the site as a good basic trainning place and may be introducing my twin boys to it.

thanks,
Rev. Al

9 Likes

Hi @alfred1! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great that you want to share this with your boys. I don’t think anything in the Courses that isn’t good for a twelve or thirteen- year old. I think we keep it mostly PG in the forum. I know I try to. LOL!

If you need any help or have any questions, just ask. Someone here should have the answer. I look forward to getting to know you@

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum @alfred1 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :hearts: it’s nice to meet you!

I discovered Wicca around that age, too - though I’m only 31. I’ve been off and on the path but mostly on the last several years. My daughter is interested in magick just a bit but I’m sure as soon as she gets more interested I will direct her here to Spells8 and other resources.

It’s nice to meet you - I look forward to seeing you around!

7 Likes

Merry meet @alfred1,

Welcome to the forum! I’m Bry, another one of the moderators here and an Eclectic Witch. It is a pleasure to mee you :blush:

I’m really happy to hear that you’ve been enjoying the site so far! And it’s an honor that you’d consider sharing it with your boys too :grinning: Like Amethyst mentioned, the content here is generally designed to be friendly and open to witches of all ages (although I am obliged to mention that for safety and comfort reasons, the forum guidelines require that all users here are at least 13 years old in order to interact with the community)

There really is a lot to explore, so if either you (or they) are looking for any magickal topics in particular, feel free to give a shout and we’d be happy to help you find it! :mag: :sparkles:

Make yourself at home here! I hope to talk with you more soon.

Blessed be! :mage:

6 Likes

Welcome! There is so much wonderful stuff on this site. I am always discovering new things here. That is awesome that you can share this with your boys. My boys were in Catholic school until grade six, which is about the start of the pandemic. Up until the pandemic I was a sunday school teacher at the United Church. With churches shut down during the pandemic, and my boys a bit older, I was able to embrace my witchy self. Only now are the boys starting to feel like I am not doing something evilish. One has been more ok than the other, both are tolerant, just not yet comfortable to join in (which is ok). So again, it is so nice you can share this with your boys. I hope you all have a great time here.

5 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @alfred1

I’m so glad you have joined us, Rev. Al, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. I look forward to getting to know you better! Welcome to the family. :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.