Hailing from New England, USA

@jan_TheGreenWitch No worries about the question. I think it falls under introductions & being new to the forum. You are fine :hugs:

6 Likes

Welcome! My name is Ailey, I live in Georgia. Iā€™m a newbie and I am very excited to learn from you! Looking forward to getting to know you in the forum!

7 Likes

Thank you Ailey I am working my way through all of the sections and getting familiar with everything. I made my craft for the challenge and will post it later today or tomorrow!

7 Likes

Merry meet @jan_TheGreenWitch,

Iā€™m just jumping on the welcome wagon to say hello- itā€™s a pleasure to meet you! :blush:

Iā€™m glad youā€™ve been exploring things and that you found the challenges, I canā€™t wait to see what youā€™ve decided to create for the crafting challenge :star_struck: :sparkles:

Like others have said, please make yourself at home here. If you have questions, know that your coven has your back! Ask away and youā€™ll be sure to get plenty of answers, shared experiences, and tips from fellow magick-lovers :infinite_roots: :handshake:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Jan! :mage:

6 Likes

@BryWisteria thank you for your warm welcome! Do you travel a lot and if so work/personal? (Your name) I ended up ā€˜makingā€™ a travel altar for the challenge - This new one is significant enough to utilize during full moons and rituals and spells while away - I had a little tin with a candle, matches and a couple of tiny crystals before and I always longed for more when I was traveling. It will serve me well and Iā€™m sure will evolve over time. Blessed be, Bry! :black_cat:

6 Likes

The pleasure is all mine, Jan- itā€™s really very nice to meet you! :blush:

I do travel a lot! It used to be for school, then work, then for volunteering, then tourism, but now the travel Iā€™m doing is because we are waiting for my partnerā€™s US Visa application. Weā€™re bopping back and forth across the Atlantic every 3 months until things process. It has itā€™s fun moments, but waiting for bureaucracy is always exhausting :sweat_smile:

Do you like to travel too? :grinning:

That is awesome- it sounds like a beauty! Congrats to you on your travel altar, Jan- may it serve you well on all of your adventures, be they near or far! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Blessed be! :heart:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.