Hallo allemaal!

Hoi ik ben Stephanie en woon met mijn gezin in Almere, dat is een stad in Nederland.
Ik ben zeer geïnteresseerd in alles wat met magie te maken heeft, en hoop hier nog veel meer te leren!!!

Ik wens jullie allemaal een hele fijne dag :heart:

Liefs vanuit Almere, Nederland

Mod Edit: A quick translation provided by Google Translate:

Hi, my name is Stephanie and I live with my family in Almere, which is a city in the Netherlands.
I am very interested in all things magic and hope to learn a lot more here!!!

I wish you all a very nice day :heart:

Love from Almere, Netherlands

14 Likes

Hallo, Stephanie! Aangenaam je te ontmoeten. :black_heart:

Ik ben Katerina, en woon met mijn man en twee katten in Australie. :smile:

And that’s all the (poorly written) Dutch I can handle. Sorry. :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

Welkom Stephanie in onze kleine groep :pray::pray::pray:

11 Likes

Welcome @Steffie777 :blush::hugs::heart:

9 Likes

I’m afraid I don’t know Dutch and am not sure I trust Google to translate it correctly but Welkom Stephanie!

I’m Kat and am currently located in North Carolina, USA. I found the practice over 20 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a couple of years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I am an eclectic Green witch with an interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

10 Likes

Hi, @Steffie777! I’m Amethyst! Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

9 Likes

Hello @Steffie777 and welcome to the forum! :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it’s nice to meet you!

You’ll have to forgive me but I don’t know Dutch :sweat_smile: so I used Google translate to read your message. I hope you find the magic you’re looking for here - we’re a friendly bunch of people if I do say so myself! Please, feel free to hop right in and make yourself at home!

9 Likes

@Steffie777 welkom bij de heksenfamilie!
Mijn naam is Airram en ik woon in Griekenland
Ik ben blij dat ons bedrijf groeit!
gezegend worden!

9 Likes

Hallo @Steffie777,

Welkom! :heart: I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum- apologies I don’t know Dutch, but I do want to say hello!

Thank you for sharing your lovely introduction- I hope you have been finding everything you are looking for. All of the resources of the main Spells8 site as well as here in the forum are available to you. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you need any help!

Make yourself at home here, Stephanie- blessed be! :sparkles:

7 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome❤️
You don’t have to apologize, Dutch is difficult even for me sometimes​:joy::joy::joy:

I will write my posts in English from now on but it’s not as good as yours, but I’ll do my best👍

9 Likes

Welcome :clinking_glasses: to our coven

9 Likes

Welcome to the coven. My name is Devenne I’m a witch from Indiana. If you need anything feel free to ask :smiling_face:

8 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Steffie777

It’s nice to meet you, Stephanie. My name is Marsha, and I’m an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

7 Likes