Halloween candles

I bough this cool candle from dollar tree that I wanted to show you all its a monkey skull that’s eyes bleed :drop_of_blood: when you light it.

14 Likes

Whoa- that’s wild! Talk about a candle with character :laughing: :skull: :drop_of_blood:

This is quite the find, @crystal59- I bet you could use it to really spook visitors at Halloween (or keep it as an interesting altar decoration!). Either way, it’s definitely a conversation piece! :grinning:

Thanks for sharing- enjoy it! :sparkles:

11 Likes

Very cool! Looks like something out of Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom or something.

12 Likes

SHUT UP, @crystal59 …… I LOVE IT!!! Now that is very cool, oh yaaaaaah
:skull:

11 Likes

@Amethyst your so right lol :laughing: I’m so glad you posted that it reminds me of Indiana Jones too and I almost posted that then for some reason I deleted it but it reminds me of the part when they were eating the monkey brains lol :brain: I love that movie :heartpulse:

@BryWisteria your right it is a conversation piece :blush: it’s allot of fun to get with friends and watch it melt. :sparkling_heart:

@jan_TheGreenWitch lol :laughing: I’m so glad you like it! I think I’m gonna go back to dollar tree and get another one it was so much fun watching it melt and I definitely wanna light another one for Halloween :jack_o_lantern:

11 Likes

That’s fabulous :sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

Thank you @tracyS :grin: :heartpulse:

10 Likes

Oh wow, that’s such a cool candle! :heart: I know there are some really awesome candles that can be found around Halloween that are perfect for decoration and altar use. It’s the best time to find them!

11 Likes

Alrighty then @crystal59, you are officially my enabler!!! I was watching my girl Sarra’s live Coffee Chat today and was browsing online and found myself at The Dollar Tree website and BAM!!! I just couldn’t help myself - they force you to order a case (8), so … you guessed it. DONE. LOL
(Seriously though, thanks for the suggestion and share - I can’t wait to light it up, baby!!!)

12 Likes

@jan_TheGreenWitch lol hell yeah that’s awesome!!! :joy: I’m glad I showed you something you really like :grin: I bet the black skulls gonna look super cool when it’s lit. :fire:

10 Likes

That is fabulous! What a cool candle! I know several people who would love that! Maybe they’ll get a Halloween treat from me!

11 Likes

Cool and spooky candle! :skull: :candle:

If I found them in a store, I’d buy two: one to burn and one to keep as a decoration. :grin:

11 Likes

Great find @crystal59

Me too!

10 Likes

Found a witches brew candle super cool :crystal_ball::sparkles::purple_heart:

11 Likes

Very cool!

8 Likes

This is my favorite time of year!

9 Likes

Love them :heartpulse:

8 Likes

“It’s the most wonderful time of the year.”. I keep singing it. :rofl: I know it’s for Christmas, but my hearts singing it for Samhain :witch_hat: :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Mine too @Ostara I love the darker half of the year :jack_o_lantern: I’ll be glad when it’s September 23 officially end of summer :blush::sparkles::crystal_ball:

Lol that’s funny @tracy :laughing: now I’m singing it! Just went to dollar tree to get some more decorations :witch_hat:

8 Likes

I need to tell you something about the dollar tree candles. Last year at Halloween I bought the skull candle sticks. I didn’t burn them until a few weeks ago when I saw I could get more.
I redid my Hekate altar and would burn the candle a little every day. It was in my favorite candle holder (thrift shop). When the candle got down to the bottom it became a fire. I called my husband into the room (ex firefighter) and showed him the weird way it was burning. He put it out, and I let the wax cool so I could clean my candle holder. The candle had gotten so hot that it melted the metal candle holder and I had to throw it away. I won’t burn the next one all the way down this time. They get so hot they melt metal. :fire:

9 Likes