Halloween Celebration, love to see your celebration?

Hello Everyone,

I celebrated Halloween with my younger sister. Sharing my pictures with you all, and I would love to see your ways of celebration.

10 Likes

We had our Halloween shenanigans last night, my kids and later, a couple of my daughter’s friends. Today is quiet. I have candles lit for my beloved pets who have crossed the rainbow bridge and the next shelf down is for my dad. I also have his picture set up on my altar and am still looking for a picture of my mom (we had a rather tumultuous relationship.)

Hope everyone has a blessed day :pray: :revolving_hearts:

7 Likes

Beautiful pictures @Princess_Tara and @Peaches! It looks like you and your families both had a lovely Halloween- looks like fun! :jack_o_lantern: :grin:

5 Likes

Yes Indeed @BryWisteria

I had a nice Halloween

3 Likes

I had an amazing time with my family and friends. I felt so magical this weekend💜
Love seeing how everyone celebrated :purple_heart:

6 Likes

What a little cutie pie :heart_eyes: he’s so cute!!

3 Likes

October 31 we went trick-or-treating. No pictures from that. The Friday before, my wife and I had a Trunk-or-Treat party with our son’s Cub Scout pack. Each family decorated their trunks of their cars and provided candy and a game to play for Scouts and their siblings while they trick-or-treated from the vehicles. It was pretty cool.

3 Likes