Halloween is here!

Had to run to Michael’s today and they started putting Halloween out! I decided to be “crafty witch” today!

21 Likes

How cute! I love that all the Halloween decorations are out at the craft stores. I might have to make a trip :sparkles: it looks like you got some great things!

11 Likes

Oh yes. Thankfully not everything was out yet. I would’ve gone broke lol

10 Likes

I love your Halloween decorations. Mine are my all year decor! My 5 year old granddaughter calls my witch room my Halloween room. I’m in the broom closet. Lol!

12 Likes

I so wish we had a Michael’s. Then again I’d be poorer than I already am if we did! Love the cauldrons!

11 Likes

Well, @Draykor75 my husband will be sending you my credit card bill :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

But seriously, I love Michael’s Halloween stuff and am excited that they’re putting it out early! Looks like I have a couple trips in my future. :skull::jack_o_lantern::mage:

11 Likes

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :star_struck:
That Hat THOUGH!!! Gorgeous!!!

10 Likes

Love your Halloween decorations.
Cracker Barrel has some great decor right now, but sadly, I don’t have enough money (or storage) for all of it. :laughing::smiling_face_with_tear:

10 Likes

I love ALL of this! I cannot wait until I start decorating. I have to “compromise” with my boyfriend about when is an “appropriate” time to celebrate Autumn, because he knows I’d do it all year around if I could :laughing: :laughing:

9 Likes

I absolutely am loving this!! Everything :raised_hands::blue_heart:

10 Likes

Those little cauldrons with the plants inside are so cute!!! :star_struck: Great finds, @Draykor75!

Our supermarket already has a Halloween candy display out- I couldn’t believe it when I saw it! I didn’t even think about the craft stores, but when one store is into Halloween, the others aren’t far behind :laughing: Sounds like I’ll have to plan a trip to Michael’s this week! :shopping: :partying_face:

Happy Early Halloween, everyone~! :jack_o_lantern: :joy:

4 Likes

@Draykor75 Loving all the things :woman_mage:!! My birthday is Aug 20, so after I get past that, I always start easing into Autumn decor and Halloween. The vibes are calling me - nice haul!!:black_heart::black_heart:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.