Halloweenie Links!

Here are some boo-tiful links for Halloween! Hope y’all like!

Witchcraft for October || Rites, Rituals and the Forgotten Folklore

The Real Irish Samhain w/ Morgan Daimler, Lora O’Brien, Geraldine Moorkens Byrne & Rachel Patterson

Glowing Gnomes Stalking Woman

Five MORE Facts You Didn’t Know About The Worst Witch

Folklore in Ghostbusters (1984) Everyone Missed

The Neverending Story Asked You a Question

11 Likes

OK, those chickens cracked me up!! :rofl:

9 Likes

@Amethyst

I always enjoy Ginny’s videos. I do have her Content Hub.

The Irish one was good too I watched 30 mins but a little too long for me to give it the time. I can always go back to it.

The chickens were funny it reminded me when me and my Husband was on our quad bikes travelling around Zakynthos which we always to and we came across lots of Turkeys running towards us. I showed this video to him and we started talking about the Turkeys what happy memories thank you.

Until your next set :grinning_face::last_quarter_moon::dotted_six_pointed_star::jack_o_lantern:

9 Likes

@Water I thought the chickens were the funniest thing I’ve ever seen! I kinda want chickens now so I can put them in little safety vests!

@Moonbeam I’m glad you liked the videos! Glad I could give you a good memory.

Y’all are going to have to forgive me. My desktop is down right now. I’m hoping the ethernet cable I’ve got coming will fix it. If not, I’m gonna have to figure something out because I’m going to have to wait to get a new tower. Sigh.

6 Likes

@Moonbeam I SO want to see you chaising after chickens in little glow in the dark vests. I would laugh myself silly!

I hope you get your cable soon and that it works! :beating_heart:

7 Likes

Thank you for this Amethyst!

6 Likes

@Water , thank you! I hope the cable works because this is already getting old. Lol.

You’re welcome, @Ostara!

6 Likes

@Amethyst

It is always annoying when that happens we rely so much on computers today. I hope your cable does the job :crossed_fingers:

@Water

Yes it was funny :laughing:

5 Likes

Hope the tech gods step in soon. :green_heart:

4 Likes

Thanks @Moonbeam and @TricksterShaman! I hope the cable works because trying to highlight on my phone is impossible. I’m not used to using the app!

Glad I have it though! I’d go nuts otherwise .

5 Likes

@moonstruck @markzen304

Hi l thought I would share @Amethyst link as I think you would like the video of the first one Ginny Metheral as she is a Witch in the England and does Forklore and is great for Otctober :dotted_six_pointed_star::first_quarter_moon:

5 Likes

Thank you for sharing the link @Moonbeam I just looked at the video and very interesting I like to know more about Folklore. :heart: :jack_o_lantern:

5 Likes