1-1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
1/2 cup shredded Colby cheese
2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
TOPPING:
1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons butter, melted

Directions:

Preheat oven to 375°. Cook pasta according to package directions for al dente; drain.

Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in flour until smooth; gradually whisk in milk and cream. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; cook and stir until thickened, 1-2 minutes. Gradually stir in Swiss and Colby cheeses until melted. Add ham and pasta; toss to coat.

Transfer to a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, mix topping ingredients; sprinkle over pasta. Bake, uncovered, until bubbly, 15-20 minutes.

Nutritional Facts:

1 cup: 559 calories, 30g fat (18g saturated fat), 116mg cholesterol, 905mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 2g fiber), 31g protein.

Recipe courtesy of Taste of Home.

10 Likes

Why do all of these recipes sound delicious!???
Ready for the milk and butter and cheese, bring it on.
:cheese:

7 Likes

Yum! :yum: :plate_with_cutlery:

Loving your Imbolc recipes, @Amethyst- you always find such perfect ones! Thank you for sharing :pray: :blush:

6 Likes

It would be a good meal for Imbolc!

Aww, you’re welcome, love! I’m glad you liked the recipe!

6 Likes

I might try it! Sounds delicious. :drooling_face:

6 Likes

Let us know how it turns out if you do! I’m interested!

4 Likes

@Amethyst I made the ham and Swiss bake for lunch today. Delicious. I subbed some things mostly from an Aldi run, notably the chickpea pasta for more protein content in the recipe. I added salt, pepper, herbs like parsley and Italian herbs (as the recipe called for no seasoning), but it could have used more seasoning. Overall very tasty!

5 Likes

It turned out amazing, @BlueAngelite- looks very tasty! :heart_eyes: :plate_with_cutlery:

5 Likes

Oh, wow! That looks awesome @BlueAngelite! Nice and cheesy! I’m glad you liked it!

5 Likes