Happy 2024!

Hello Dear Ones, wishing you all a Blessed 2024!!

I’m going through a transition period, spending an enormous amount of time doing soul art as I endeavor to begin shadow work with Hecate using the book, Entering Hecate’s Cave by Cyndi Brannen. I’d love to say I’m working (editing my books,) but my inner witch has her own agenda…and I learned a long time ago that it’s better to flow with her tide than swim against it.

Blessed be!! Ingrid

15 Likes

13 Likes

It’s gorgeous! I love the color scheme! Is that gold/bronze peaking through the blues?

13 Likes

It’s beautiful!!:star_struck:

14 Likes

Thank you so much, Phoenix_Rose!!

13 Likes

Thank you so much, Artemisia, it’s gold :blush:

13 Likes

This is a beautiful painting, @ingrid :heart_eyes: it reminds me of the sea in the evening…dark, mysterious, and deeply enchanting. I can’t wait to see more of what you do!

12 Likes

I’m in love with your art good job keep it up. I also do art

11 Likes

My artistic journey started with my second painting - it revealed a traumatized heart…that was five years ago. It was then that I realized I suffered from Complex Trauma, a form of PTSD. Discovering art as a means of expressing my pain was the greatest gift I ever gave myself.

12 Likes

I love the :heart: I feel the painting story from you I love it

12 Likes

thank you :blush:

12 Likes

These are both amazing pieces, @ingrid - you are such a talented artist! The emotion and energy you put into the pieces makes them even more special. Thank you for sharing and wishing you a happy, healthy, and creativity-blessed 2024! :sparkles: :art: :blush:

10 Likes

@ingrid Absolutely beautiful :heart_eyes: :heart::blush: Art therapy is a great way to work through your emotions!

11 Likes

Hello @ingrid
I love both paintings :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I can feel the energy of each one. So beautiful! Thank you for sharing :pray:
Love :heart: always

11 Likes

Amazing painting! You an feel the power and emotion in this beautiful painting!

11 Likes

Thank you all so much for the wonderful responses to my paintings! It has been an especially trying day and your lovely words are the salve my frayed nerves needed.

11 Likes

@ ingrid happy 2024!
many beautiful works! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Please keep painting, these ones are gorgeous and your beautiful soul shines through them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Thank you all so much for the encouragement! I’m so glad you are enjoying my art. The first anniversary of my husband’s death in January 10th so I’m grieving an won’t be on much. He was my soul mate and best friend and I miss him more than I ever knew anyone could miss someone. Hugs and take care of yourselves and each other.

11 Likes

I will and thank you so much!

9 Likes