Happy Black Cat Appreciation Day

Made this last year in her honor. I don’t think she’ll mind if I use it again to send you all a little “good luck” :grin:

10 Likes

Robin, that was so funny :slight_smile: What a pretty cat.

Hey does anyone know the name of the “Spells8 cat?”

7 Likes

Oh! Good question! Whenever I watch a video and my kitty’s around, I point it out like “look! Look!” lol

6 Likes

Your furbaby is so cute, @robin77! :heart_eyes: :black_cat:

Wishing a very happy (belated) black cat day to all the black cats of the world! :tada:

love-cat
Gif from Tenor

That’s a great question! :joy_cat: @Francisco? It seems the kitty has a fan club! :cat: :tada:

7 Likes

Thanks for sharing your beautiful black kitty!! That was beautiful :heart_eyes: good luck!!!
I don’t mean to sound weird but I saw your ticktock picture and who’s, you remind me of my cousin!!! I swear you resemble her. I’ll have to find a picture of her. That’s kind of rare because she was adopted but now she’s in touch with the family but I don’t have any pics, I’ll ask my auntie for one and I’ll show you the familiarities.

5 Likes

Do I hear a poll coming on in the near future??? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Not weird at all! I’ve only seen one person that resembled my facial features and it was on a picture of someone from the 50’s I think. I think al of that stuff is pretty cool!

4 Likes

FB_IMG_1629293793099
FB_IMG_1629293804612
The kitten is my beloved Stormy. He has crossed Rainbow Bridge and is hopefully with Beau dog there. When I got Stormy he had been starved and was less than a lb at 12 weeks old. Beau dog promptly took charge of his kitten and placed him in the hat. Beau would push Stormy to his food dish and gently encourage him to eat. The result was that as an adult cat Stormy weighed a whopping 30lbs. The vet once suggested a diet and Stormy bit him so no diet was ever discussed again. RIP both my babies.

5 Likes

What a beautiful story and a wonderful life you gave them :blue_heart: they are both beautiful and undoubtedly special

4 Likes

It doesn’t have a name! … yet!!

We should collect ideas for a poll on this topic, @christina4 :black_cat: !!

4 Likes