:astrology_earth: Happy Earth Day!

Happy Earth Day Gif

Wishing you, your friends, your family, your furry-slimy-scaly friends, and everyone else on this big green and blue planet a very happy Earth Day.

We are all blessed to call this beautiful planet our home. Let’s treasure and celebrate her today - she deserves all the love! :blue_heart: :green_heart:

Blessed be!

:earth_africa: :earth_americas: :earth_asia:

17 Likes

Happy Earth day :partying_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Dedicated to Earth Day today.
How can one sell or buy the sky or the warmth of the earth? The idea seems strange to us. Because neither the coolness of the air nor the clarity of the water belong to us. So how is it possible to buy them?
To my people, everything on this earth is sacred…

13 Likes

A very blessed Earth Day! :earth_americas:

I’m going to try to spend some more time outdoors today, but, unfortunately, it’s gotten colder; went from high’s in the 80’s to high’s in the 40’s and 50’s.

13 Likes

Happy Earth Day everyone! And my, what a pretty picture you made @BryWisteria!

8 Likes

@tracyS @AIRAM @Kasandra @Amethyst Hope you all had a lovely Earth Day! :green_heart: :blush: Although to be fair, I think many folks around here celebrate Earth Day 365 days a year (as it should be, I think - because every day is a good day to love our planet!) :earth_americas: :wink:

Awww thank you, Amethyst! :grinning: :two_hearts:

9 Likes

You’re welcome!

7 Likes

Right! Every day is a great day to show love and appreciation for Mother Earth. :earth_americas: :green_heart:

7 Likes

@Amethyst :hugs: :two_hearts:

@Kasandra Cheers to that! :raised_hands: :blue_heart: :green_heart: :blush:

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.