Happy Sturgeon Moon

Didn’t get home in time to catch it while it was red, but she is beautiful. Hope everyone had a wonderful Sturgeon Moon. :purple_heart: :people_hugging:

9 Likes

She is lovely :full_moon_with_face: :sparkles:

I was dragged out of bed to see the moon when it finally came out very late last night- but it was worth it! From here she looked more orange-brown than red, but it was still wild to see :orange_circle: I was half-asleep and forgot my phone though (not that I have a track record for taking good pictures of the moon- my phone doesn’t like night time :sweat_smile:)

Thank you for capturing her in all her beauty, @Shadeweaver- this is a great picture! Hope you had a blessed full Sabbat moon! :partying_face:

6 Likes

That’s so pretty! Thank you so much for sharing!

5 Likes

I’m a “bad witch” and always forget there’s a full moon, even when it’s on my calendar! :laughing: thanks for sharing the picture with us here!

6 Likes

Beautiful picture of our Lady! She had orange hue to her last night. Probably from all the smoke from the Canadian wild fires. I plan to do a Sturgeon Moon ritual either tonight or tomorrow, since since last night was a Sabbat and I wouldn’t have had the energy for both. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

The moon was great warming site to see. I was able to catch the moon with still a tint of orange. I also made moon water and charged my crystals. Along with sitting and bathing in her moonlight such a sweet feeling.

5 Likes

beautiful :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :dizzy:

5 Likes

On my way home, I caught a glimpse of Her while She was red. Then farther down the road I saw Her as She changed to yellow, but by the time I got home and finished my chores She was the bright white you see in the pic above. She is beautiful no matter which color robe She wears. :pray:

4 Likes

I wish my pictures did her justice. My husband was driving me to school… she was simply stunning!!

6 Likes

Lovely, @AileyGrey! Simply lovely!

5 Likes

I love it!!! I spent two of the nights charging all of my crystals, bracelets, and tools.

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Rockford :full_moon::sparkles::sparkles:

4 Likes

At 5:00am last night I went out to the lake to watch the sturgeon moon every full moon I venture out in my car at exactly 5:00am to chase it and see where I can get the best view I wasn’t gonna post this because the darn street light underneath the moon reflected and kinda messed up the picture but I decided to anyways. The moon was so bright that night it almost looked like the sun but it’s the moon :full_moon_with_face:

6 Likes

Gorgeous photos @AileyGrey and @crystal59 :sparkling_heart:
@Rockford Welcome. Nice to meet you. I’m Tracy from England. :heartpulse:

5 Likes

You both got great shots too, @AileyGrey and @crystal59! :full_moon_with_face: :sparkles:

Welcome, @Rockford- make yourself at home here! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

This Sturgeon Moon was absolutely stunning!! My 8 year old son, however, was able to see “the man in the moon,” for the first time and it scared him to death :face_with_hand_over_mouth: He loves making Moon water with me, otherwise! (He recently got new glasses so I’m thinking he just couldn’t see it as clearly before). ANYWAY happy full moon and happy Lammas! :crescent_moon::sunflower::ear_of_rice::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:sparkles:Jen

5 Likes

These are all amazing pictures of the moon :full_moon: thank you for sharing them! I don’t have any pictures of the moon, but I did spend at least a few minutes outside with her - and I did two different healing spells last night!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.