Has anyone worked with King Solomon and spirits?

@starborn It’s ok, if it does, Loki will be rolling around the floor in fits of laughter :rofl::heartpulse:

7 Likes

@starborn I think I may have found his name,but not sure. The book by S Connolly says this:

So applying this principle, this gentleman stood out quite strongly.
Alu - Demon. Night Demon it doesn’t say that he’s one of the 72, nor that he’s a lesser demon (I don’t like calling him that, it’s like calling him 2nd class, may just be me :person_shrugging:), anyways, me thinks, this might be him. :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Found something more on Alu, though it’s a little scary :flushed:.
Encyclopedia.com says:
“Ancient Babylonian demon, said to owe his parentage to a human being. He hides himself in caverns and corners and slinks through the streets at night. He also lies in wait for the unwary, and at night enters bed-chambers and terrorises people…”
:thinking:. Ok, that’s one definition. But me thinks, these entities are not 2 dimensional. He obviously likes bad dreams, negative energy, stress etc. So this could still be him, only instead of terrorising me, he taking my terrors away, I only hope he’s not stockpiling these terrors to give to someone else. :flushed:.
Anyways, little more research, see what Connolly says about him, before I invite him for tea. On another point, he’s a bit like my grandad, who used to read me bedtime stories, only they were all about ghosts and vampires, and ghouls. They were great stories :joy:, I wonder if he got visited by this demon too? :thinking::sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Ah, night demons… It’s funny. My partner has had one visit them most of their life, and they terrify them. However, now that I think about it, the night demon has never hurt them. I wonder if it could merely be their own fear in meeting something of this nature?

Same. Has major “not good enough” vibes.

Perhaps it’s a misunderstanding? Maybe he’s not actually trying to terrorise people, but he can’t help his aura or visage being terrifying because he’s been consuming that which terrifies us for so long. “You are what you eat.”

Or perhaps similar to how so many people are absolutely terrified of spiders despite the majority of them being unwilling and unable to do us serious damage.

6 Likes

@starborn

I like this point. I tend to judge things on how I personally experience them, and he’s never hurt me, only given me peace. Still his name won’t go away. It’s like he’s saying, hello :grin::sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

@starborn I did the ritual, I modified it slightly in that I removed the circle as I wanted a direct contact with Loki.
Here’s how it went. At first, I got muddled as I forgot the sequence and had to stop and re-read my notes. :person_facepalming::joy:
But then, I lit my altar, made him a coffee, made myself one too, to join him.
Then drew his sigil and my bind rune for his name which I combined with his sigil.
Did the meditation and then said his name 3 times.
At first, it was still, then I felt nervous, and then a heavy presence came over me. (I kept my eyes shut as I was a little coward :grin:)
I remember from my last psychic reading, the medium said, if you are talking with spirit, and you want a yes/no, ask them to push you forwards for yes and sideways for no. You work like a pendulum. So I did this.
I asked a few questions of Loki to affirm this was working, and as I sat cross legged, I could feel my pulse increase, and then I rocked forward, first gently, then a bit more. To test this, I asked him to test it out. So for no he rocked me sideways, which isn’t easy, sat cross legged, and for yes forwards. I expressed my thanks to him, and asked him if he was ok with me saying “It is Done”, and as long as I said thanks he was good with this. So I ended our coffee. As soon as I did, I tried to ask him if he could push me again, nothing. I remembered that the medium said, if I stood up, a spirit could, if it wanted still use me as a pendulum, if I allowed it, without ritual. So I did this, just to confirm with Loki if I had done it all right. He pushed me forwards for yes, and sideways when I asked him (he nearly pushed me over lol :partying_face:). So I said cheers and we had coffee together.
It was only a short ritual, but I’ve never done something like this, on my own before, (I’ve only ever done it with a psychic), which was why I wanted it to be Loki, my first demon, as I trust him (and he’s in the book, so he’s a legit demon!:skull_and_crossbones:). It was definitely a strong, dark, heavy, slightly intimidating energy, but I felt totally safe and could feel his care for me.
I will definitely do this again. Fabulous :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

I’m going to have to drink some water now, I think. I’ve got a headache. Lol. :flushed::joy::rofl:

7 Likes

Hooray for a successful ritual and conversation with Loki! :clap: That sounds amazing! But yes, definitely get yourself some water lol you need it!

8 Likes

Wow, what an amazing experience. :black_heart: I’m glad you could have such a conversation with Loki. Here’s to many more with your companion of chaos. :beers:

8 Likes

@TheMuslimWitch Nice to see you. Did you have your trip to Iran? I just wanted to say Thankyou for starting this post. It’s really helped me expand my spiritual horizon, and introduced me to some beautiful new divine beings. So big thanks lovely :sparkling_heart::partying_face:

7 Likes

Seeing as this ritual went well, I’m going to try again and have a coffee with Alu. If it’s Loki shapeshifting as a night demon then this will be fun, if it’s someone new, then “hello, nice to officially meet you”. But Alu’s name keeps popping into my head, and I keep thinking about him, so maybe he wants to say hi, or maybe this is Loki playing tricks, afterall, he’s revealed himself to be God, demon, witchfather and now devil :rofl:, so who knows what’s next!:flushed::joy:.

8 Likes

More of an amazing journey, I bet. :black_heart:

7 Likes

Hi @tracyS, no not yet still got just over a month and half left to go, busy packing for family and myself and all my husband’s family too :woozy_face: . I am every bit happy i have had the chance to share and learn from you too and everyone else here on Spells8 So thank you :blush:

8 Likes

@tracyS @starborn
This seems a little scary to me lol! I haven’t invited any deities yet. I’m thinking of “playing it safe” so to speak unless someone specifically reaches out.
You’ve all had such amazing experiences. Maybe it’s just overwhelming or maybe my Christian roots surfacing.

8 Likes

@Sivonnah Always listen to your intuition (gut), if you’re not ready, that’s ok. Take your time. When your deity wants to reach you, they will and they’ll do it in a way that reassures you. :hugs::heartpulse:

8 Likes

@TheMuslimWitch Haven’t heard from you in awhile lovely. How was Iran? How are you? :green_heart:

7 Likes

Hope all is well with you @TheMuslimWitch :heartpulse::sparkles:

7 Likes

Hi thank you for asking you are too sweet :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::blush: all is well I assure you just the internet is controlled here by the government so people use dodgy vpns to bypass and is what I am doing atm, however it is not always stable and only have enough connection to message you guys and haven’t been successful with adding some pictures.

I will try to update when the internet is working well otherwise I return 1st February.

7 Likes

Yes thank you I appreciate you for asking :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::blush:everything is great over here in Iran with us. Been very fun and also very busy. The internet is unpredictable so I can get service here and there if I find someone to download a different vpn when the one I use stops working. I will send some picture the minute it uploads but for now it isn’t working :blush:

8 Likes

I have his seals on my walls I use them

7 Likes