Has this happened to you?

I did a money spell and all three candles flickered at the same time. I tried to record it but a message appeared saying the file was too big, a video only A few seconds long lol but this flickering has happened a few times. And the flames we’re all high. Has this happened to any of you? What do you think it means?

8 Likes

I say if they all flickered at the same time, chances are it was a draft coming through or just the way the candles were burning with the wick (especially if they were all the same brand of candle).

If you’re sure that’s not it, then it could be something else.

Info below from this website: https://candles.lovetoknow.com/candle-magic/how-interpret-candle-flame-meanings

Flickering Flame

Some believe that a flickering candle flame is announcing the arrival of a spirit. Another traditional meaning is that strong, almost raw emotions are involved and can lead to arguments. In A Little Book of Candle Magic, author DJ Conway explains that a flickering or sputtering candle’s communications can be interpreted by the four compass points.

Flickering flame

• North: If the flame flickers toward the north, it’s said to be an indication that the cause is a physical one, not from a spirit.
  • East: A flame flickering toward the east indicates the mental part of your spell is working.
  • South: The bending of the flame toward the south demonstrates a great deal of physical energy surrounds your intent.
  • West: When the candle flame tilts to the west, it reveals the depth and energy of very strong emotions that are part of the spell work.
9 Likes

I’ve read all these and there’s no windows open definitely different brand candles. Lol but I have no idea. I thought it was pretty cool how it would keep happening. I’d talk to the flickers to start for the video and it happened. But of course I had probs loading the video.:persevere: Btw, they flickered up and down. :laughing:

8 Likes

Sounds like they were doing a dance for you! That’s definitely an effect of Ostara! :blossom::tulip:
“Spring is a lovely reminder of how beautiful change can be”

Happy Ostara, @christina4!!

7 Likes

Thank you @Francisco Happy Ostara :hibiscus:

6 Likes