Have a peek!

What I’ve been working on
Saturday Oct 29th 12-7 pm.

Need a spooky fix? Nothing beats spooky season better than a visit to an old mill down by the river. Even better when it’s hosting a Bizarre Bazaar within one of its studios!

Coinciding with The Haunting of Wilton, Prayers of Nature studio will be hosting such a spooktacular event!

Browse the “bootique” filled with art, gemstones, altar decor, artisan jewelry, and apparel. Meet featured artisans, book an experience with one of the divination readers and meet Laurie from The Eclectic Green Witchery!

Fantastic Prayers of Nature giveaways online and in the flesh! Win Boo bags worth $30 - $100! One FREE entry for everyone who visits the shop on this day.

Two FREE entries if you come in costume! $1 additional entry. The winner is announced the next day. More TBA!

33 Howard St Wilton NH. White Building 1st floor.

info@prayersofnature.com

Check out what I am making!!! EEEEE So excited

10 Likes

Everything is so beautiful! Wow! I can feel the magick!
:heart:

6 Likes

The altar box is jam packed wow!!! I love everything, especially the art your son made, are you thinking of selling it separately as a print? Or originals even from him? :black_heart:

7 Likes

I have a few postcards left. I can mail you one :slight_smile:

7 Likes

AW that is fabulous thank you! I just love the drawings on it xo

7 Likes

@SilverBear I absolutely love this!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
Not gonna lie… makes me want to drive all day to come to the Bizarre Bazaar!!!
… thinking… :thinking: How far is too far…? I must contemplate this!!!

5 Likes

Wait until you see the other ones I made LOL

5 Likes

lalalalalal

this one isn’t done yet…but lalalala lol

4 Likes

Absolutely stunning! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!
The mauve/purple is definitely my favorite however I could be bias because mauve/purple is one of my favorite colors!! They are ALL beautiful!!! :heart:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.