Have anyone experienced anything like this before?

I woke up this morning at 3:33am and I been seeing 333 all day.

12 Likes

My daughter had the same thing happen, she woke up at 3:33 and seeing 333 all day. When i looked it up, some of the things said that it should encourage you to make the correct decisions in your life, It shows stability and a gift from the Gods for a brighter future. Super interesting that you posted this, I got chills when I read it because she experienced the same thing.

12 Likes

You know, I’ve been seeing 3:33 for a few days now and you just brought it up, too. I’m not one for numerology but I might have to look into it a bit more now :laughing:

9 Likes

Wow, lol I got chills when I read you’re response too that’s very interesting, I freak out at first because I never really put any attention to something like this. I often wake up between 3 and 4 AM but never woke up to Sequence of numbers, and just seen the numbers though out my day it was freaking weird. When I got home from work I had a chance to look it up, and yes, it said something similar to what you mentioned.

5 Likes

Yeah me neither, but I’ll start reading about Numerology . I usually get messages when I dream, but never when I been awake. It was a freaking Monday for sure!

6 Likes

This is way too many occurrences to be coincidences if you ask me! :laughing:

I’m no expert in numerology, but I did a quick Google search and found:

In this sense, it stands for the three general areas of the trinity — mind, body, and spirit.

But the more spiritual meaning — which we are concerned with here — is generally about encouragement and assistance . In a nutshell, this sign means that your prayers are coming true .

From Psych News Daily: What the Angle Number 333 Means

3 is an important number in magick, so it makes senses that the number 3, 3 times is a pretty powerful sign- in a good way! :grinning: :triquetra:

9 Likes

Also, there are 3 people who are experiencing the 3’s. This is interesting!

8 Likes

I think I’m making some connections but… :shushing_face: gotta be hush about it right now for reasons

8 Likes

Ahhhhhh say no more! :wink: :+1:

Whatever the 3s bring for you, I hope it’s something wonderful! :heart::grinning:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.