Headache or Insomnia Tea

Boil 2 cups water and add your herbs

Tea Recipe

1/4 teaspoon willowbark - represents peace and helps with dreams.

1 tablespoon chamomile - sleep, dreams and calms the mind.

1 teaspoon lavender - sleep, dreams, protection, healing and peace.

1/4 teaspoon catnip - happiness, attraction and joy

Let steep for 10 minutes. Strain and add honey or sugar if desired.

Enjoy…

Be sure to create a comfortable space where you can sip and enjoy…I would recommend no TV or phone…grab a journal or book…

Blessed be.

7 Likes

@SilverBear

It is lovely to meet you. Your tea definitely what I need I do not sleep very we

L especially the leads up to a Full Moon every month. I feel that this Full Moon Lunar Eclipse due tomorrow my sleep will be even more erotic as I can feel the energies building. I will have to adapt it as I don’t have willowbark but will come up with an alternative or just leave it out.

Thank you for sharing you tea :teapot::full_moon::dotted_six_pointed_star:

5 Likes

Are you able to take aspirin? If so, take one with the tea. Aspirin may be chemicals, now, but was originally made from willow.

4 Likes

@georgia

Ah I did not know that. Aspirin can help with the heart :heart: if having an attack and it is always good to have it in your medical chest. I must get some. I think I will leave it as my blood pressure is normally on the low side. I just remembered Clowslip Flower is good for Insomnia. Good to know and thank you for thinking of me :full_moon::dotted_six_pointed_star::green_heart:

5 Likes

Make sure to get low doses or baby aspirin. 81 mg a day. :heart_hands: :yin_yang:

3 Likes

Well be trying this tonight after work. Stop before work some tea and other fun supplies I seen recommended too many times on this board. Can’t wait to try this tonight. Thank you for sharing​:heart_hands::palms_up_together:

4 Likes

@markzen304

Yes I will and your tea blend does sound good :last_quarter_moon::dotted_six_pointed_star::jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes