Healing Crystal Grid 🔮

I’m terribly sorry that I can’t remember who I said that I’d make this for, but you know who you are.

For the central stone, I used a rainbow fluorite to bring you back to the beauty of full and flourishing health.

Surrounding stones are peridot to bring good health, restful sleep and peace to relationships by balancing emotions and mind.

The other surrounding stones are sodalite which encourages rational thought. Sodalite brings emotional balance and calms panic attacks. It enhances self-esteem, self-acceptance and self-trust.

Surrounding the main crystal is clear quartz which is the master healer and it amplifies the other crystals.

There’s also flowers that fell from my garden to cheer you up!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Also, the grid is surrounded by selenite so it’s always charged!!! :grin: And it’s under a copper charging pyramid which also amplifies the intention.

I hope you feel better and I activated the grid for general healing.

7 Likes

Those little pink flowers are beatiful! What are they? The whole setup is nice!

4 Likes

I have no clue because when my brother and dad planted the flowers, they tossed out the tags with the names.

4 Likes

Oopsy! Oh well, they’re pretty at any rate.

4 Likes

@christina4 there is an app I use that’s similar to Google lens. You just snap a picture of the plant and they will help you identify them. It’s called picture this

5 Likes

I have the app but I went to take a pic and it dried up :rofl:.

4 Likes