Very very nice and we’ll done as usual @SilverBear

7 Likes

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Beautiful, and explained very well.

7 Likes

Thank you so much! <3

5 Likes

@silverbear, this is great thank you for sharing! My brother in law just suddenly collapsed in front of the kids with a seisure. They had to rush him to the hospital. They running test, not sure what it may be. Searched on healing spells here and came upon your spell. Gonna try it, help aid the situation and hopefully it’s not anything serious!?
Thank you.
Blessed be.

6 Likes

Oh no…I hope he is OK!! This happened to my neighbor, she was in the grocery store and she had a grand mal seizure. Never had one before in her entire life. Thankfully, it was nothing brain related but high blood pressure related! So, they placed her on blood pressure meds and told her to start exercising and eat better - she hasn’t had another seizure since and it’s been over year.

I will send you some healing light @walter

6 Likes

@SilverBear, thank you for sharing your beautiful health spell and video with us. I’ll be sure to add this spell with my others. I hope :pray:t4: that your friend’s health will improve soon. Take good care of yourself :ok_hand:t4:

6 Likes

Laurie, thank you so much! Really appreciate it! (He never had siesures before) i performed the healing spell last night. It went well, I’ll most likely do the 3 nights in a row. I threw the ingredients outside after they were cold- just blew into the snow. I still kept the candles in place, as i will redo the spell again! Thanks again for posting such great videos and spells! Very easy to follow and understand. Much blessings your way. (I hope your neighbor keeps doing well.)

5 Likes

can we use those crystals again for different persons healing?

5 Likes

@supriya1 Yes I would make sure you have cleansed the crystals before you use them on a different spell. Just for good measure.

Good Luck!

5 Likes

Merry meet @supriya1! :blush:

Francisco gave you a great answer, so I’m just joining in to wish you a warm welcome to the forum :heart: If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to reach out!

Happy healing and good luck with your crystal work! :gem::sparkles:

4 Likes

Hello to everyone, adding to @SilverBear shared, I hope everyone else will find this information useful too,

Once the person I had loved intimately was ill, when he told me of being hospitalized, I made a Omamori Charm which is usually made by monks or priests or priestess in Shinto shrines and from the research I did anyone in any belief/s can use it too, All you need for to create and for it to work are:

A. Pen,
B. Paper,
C. Scotch tape,
D. Pouch (one which may be enclosed)
E. Intent for Recovery
F. Sick person also does her/his best to have better health and follows advice of doctor/s or physician/s

Procedure:

1. Write the name of the person with the name of the illness
  2. Write down a wish or prayer for the recovery of the sick person (this is where the intent part comes into play)
  3. Fold it to whichever shape (what’s important is that the Omamori Charm will never be opened or be read out loud by anyone) you’d wish and keep it folded by using a Scotch Tape
  4. Put it in an enclosed pouch (Must be sealed off and never opened, you could either give this to the sick person, place it in a space which may be blessed for good health, one could even place it beside a rosary kept inside a wallet too)

Blessed Be and I hope no one else will ever find themselves or their loved one in decline of good health,

Margaret

8 Likes

I would cleanse them and recharge for each specific person.

Agreed with this. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thank you for this healing spell!
Blessed be!
Jeannie

8 Likes

This is exactly what I have been looking for, for two of my best friends, both with different problems but I want to send healing blessings to them both. Should I do them separately or together? Either way, I want to send them both blessings.

8 Likes

You can do one spell but write the names separately on the paper. :slight_smile: So you’ll have 6 pieces of paper instead of 3. Three pieces for each person.

8 Likes

Thank you so much, this is very helpful to me as I start my journey being a witch :heartpulse: This is what I need. :heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

My dear @SilverBear, just a follow up question, should I only choose one of these oils for healing anointing? Rosemary, juniper, sandalwood, basil, calendula?

Thanks and blessed be!

6 Likes

I believe what @SilverBear is referring to is a mixture of all of the oils. Add a few drops of each to a carrier oil like jojoba, coconut, almond, or olive oil- enough to smell the way you want it to without being overpowering. The carrier oil makes it so the essential oils aren’t so strong that they cause a reaction on the skin while using them to bless your candles or massage into the skin. Besides, the essential oils last longer when mixed, saving you money.

8 Likes

thanks much @georgia :pray::heartpulse::heart:

5 Likes