Healing Illness Spell

I was inspired to create this spell for someone who’s husband has been given some grim news concerning his health. She asked for healing and prayers. So, this is what I came up with.

Healing Spell

What you need:

• 3 candles - white
  • Amethyst: Healing of body, mind, and soul
  • Clear Quartz: Healing
  • Aventurine: Healing
  • Healing anointing oil – Rosemary, juniper, sandalwood, basil, calendula
  • 3 small pieces of paper & pen
  • Fireproof dish or cauldron

What to do:

• Begin by casting your circle and/or call the Quarters to aid you.

• Anoint each candle with the oil. Starting at the wick and working your way down.

• You can add the above herbs as a candle dressing as well. (optional)

• Place your candles in a triangle.

• Place each stone in front of each candle anointing them as well.

• Light each candle and focus on the person who is sick. Think about them in a healthy state and free of all illness. Picture them in your mind’s eyes being strong, vibrant, and healthy.

• Write the sick person’s name on each piece of paper and place them in the center of the triangle.

Repeat the following 3 times

Magick mend and candle burn, illness leave and health return. The person I am thinking of today, may sickness leave, and health come their way.

The number 3 is a sacred number in many religions (Maiden, Mother, Crone) it can mean that you receive the protection, guidance and help from divine forces. Three is the first number that forms a geometrical figure – the triangle. Number 3 is the number of good fortunes.

If you want to add power to the spell repeat the entire ritual for 3 nights in a row. You could also allow the candles to burn down for 3 hours.

Once completed burn your 3 pieces of paper in a cauldron or fireproof dish and repeat;
Sickness shall burn away in this fire; Health is what we desire.”

Wait for your ashes to cool and toss them away in the trash or blow them into the wind.

Remember to always practice FIRE safety!

:slight_smile: :fire:

No amount of magical practice is a substitute for proper medical care. If you believe you have a serious health problem, or if you have any questions regarding your health or a medical condition, you should promptly consult your physician or other healthcare provider. Use the WebMD Symptom Checker for a quick online diagnosis.

9 Likes

(I was just preparing a video on the sacred number 3 and other triplicities, and I find this meditation on the number THREE :laughing: Always in tune!!! :raised_hands:)

Really, I loved the spell, the video and the music. Thanks for sharing, @SilverBear and I’ll be sending my prayers to him as well :pray:

3 Likes

So weird …I am kinda getting creeped out by this as it happens a lot …LOL!!

Thank you so much! I worked hard on this one!

4 Likes

Thank you for this spell. It’s beautifully written - and being who I am, I especially love the disclaimer you added at the bottom :laughing:

4 Likes

Thank you! :fire: :laughing:

3 Likes

Very very nice and we’ll done as usual @SilverBear

3 Likes

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Beautiful, and explained very well.

3 Likes

Thank you so much! <3

2 Likes