Healing Potion Recipe

My mom got really sick with the Flu. And I used a combo of pharmaceuticals, natural medicine, and magick to heal her. I made her this healing potion and she got better within 3 days, it was very effective so I wanted to share this recipe with you guys (:

Healing Potion

Items:

• Elderberries
  • Cinnamon stick
  • Clear quartz
  • Selenite
  • Amethyst
  • Sun water
  • Crystal water
  1. Cleanse and charge all items
  2. Boil 1 cup of sun water mixed with crystal water
  3. Put 1-2 teaspoons of elderberries in a strainer and add boiling water
  4. Steep for 10-20 min
  5. While steeping charge with your energy again
  6. Strain
  7. Use atheme to draw a pentacle on top of the liquid
  8. Stir the potion with a cinnamon stick in a clockwise motion while chanting “I am healthy and happy”
  9. Drink potion
9 Likes

Oh this looks good! I’m curious, though. You mention that you need a cinnamon stick, clear quartz, selenite, amethyst, and crystal water yet those aren’t in the instructions. What are those for, if I might ask?

4 Likes

Can you do this with an elderberry tea? Cause that would be great.

2 Likes

This is awesome! Also I am noticing that elderberry is gaining steam, I am seeing it everywhere. I took them a few weeks ago for a terrible cold and I was instantly fixed, just like magic :wink:

Great spell, I hope your momma starts feeling better very very soon. ❤️‍🩹

3 Likes

I’m so glad to hear that your mother is feeling better- she is blessed to have you looking after her, @carter1! :blush: Elderberry tea with a touch of local honey is one of my favorite go-to healing drinks (and tasty too!) I like the idea of adding a touch of cinnamon, as well as boosting it with other magickal tools as well!

Thank you for sharing! :sparkles:

3 Likes

Elderberries are very bitter/sour, perhaps the cinnamon helps tone that down. Plus the spice cinnamon was used for years in folk medicine.
And it smells great!

4 Likes

Oh right, I figured that much. It’s just there aren’t any instructions for what to do with those ingredients in the actual recipe :sweat_smile: I was curious.

3 Likes

Sorry Miss Megan,
Just saying.

3 Likes

No worries! :blush: No apology necessary :hugs:

3 Likes