Heartbreak Help

Hi! I have bookmarked the emotional unbinding spell and intend to use it this month, but I wanted to ask if anyone had other witchy spells/tips/tricks etc to help speed healing from heartbreak? I know it takes time, but anything I can do to release the awful feelings would be so helpful!
Thank you all!

12 Likes

Yes you can do some cord cutting perfect week for it too.

10 Likes

There’s also a fire spell.

You need
Candle
Incense
Matches
Pen and paper
Cauldron or fireproof container

Light candle and incense
Invoke deity, angels, ancestors etc, whoever helps you.
Sit for a moment and feel those feelings you want to let go
Now write on the paper all those feelings, let them out, shout them through your pen, don’t hold back. Doesn’t have to be neat, noones going to read it, scribble it down, write over the top of what you’ve already written, write at the speed your mind and heart feels these feelings, when you look at the paper, you’ll see marks, lines not always words. Go over and over the same words, on the same paper till you’re done. The paper will look a mess.

Now Sit for a minute and breathe.

Now burn the paper and say:

With this fire I let all this pain go. As I will it, it is done.
Once the fires out. That’s it.

Do this weekly until you’ve nothing left to write.

Hope you feel better soon lovely. By the way I’m Tracy from England, a Lokean and chaos witch. :grin::green_heart:

12 Likes

I wish I had something to help! I can offer a hug :people_hugging: :blush: Welcome to the coven! :infinite_roots:

11 Likes

Thank you all so much!

9 Likes

I will totally take the hug! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Here’s some more! :people_hugging::people_hugging::people_hugging::heart::heart::heart:

8 Likes

Hi @lizzy,

You’ve got some great advice and spell suggestions from Sivonnah and Tracy- I just want to add one more thing to your collection, and that’s some self-healing work :heart:

In addition to the spells to cut the bind and help you move forward freely after heartbreak, taking some time to check in with yourself and do some wholesome healing work can also help on the journey.

I really like this Self-Love Break and the Difficult Times Compassion Meditation- both are very soothing and reassuring when going through something tough.

There’s also a whole collection of self-care spellwork in this guide here:

Whatever you choose to do, wishing you all the best, Lizzy! Heartbreak is really hard, but time does heal the wounds. I’m cheering for you on your healing journey :heart:

Much love and many blessings!

10 Likes

Just popping in to add my support during this difficult time as well as to welcome you to the forum!

I’m Kat and live in North Carolina. We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

Sending you light, strength and peace,

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

9 Likes

I’m also just popping in to offer my support :heart: heartbreak is no joke and, as you said, healing takes time. I hope you’re able to find the peace you need from the resources offered here! :hugs:

(also - welcome to the forum! :tada:)

8 Likes

welcome to the witch family!
nice to have you with us!
cut a cable is one of the best spells
you have a big hug! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes