Hecate Is Going To Eat Your Face

If there’s one that should be afraid of her, according of the way she’s described online is me. But I don’t go by of what a person said and think, or of what kind of good or bad experience they had, but of the experience of my own. Besides my respect, not only to Hekate, but to the Deities, Spirits and Daemons I connected with, is by not making promises that I know that I won’t keep. I’m more than secure to say that this little detail is the bad experience of those that had.

10 Likes

Thank you so much for taking the time to offer some recommendations. I really do appreciate everyone’s advice.

9 Likes

My first experience with Hekate, it wasn’t because I heard her call, but got present on a reading. I just follow sense, but not on a basic daily way. Well… it was daily at first, not on this day.

10 Likes

@deidre if you have any trouble with navigating the site, please feel free to reach out! Everyone here is very helpful & supportive & will get you pointed & off in the right direction.

I hope you have a great rest of your day! :infinite_roots:

@anon87969570 thank you for the information about the WheeI. It was a gorgeous necklace & the Wheel was the top of the Key. The Charm looks really nice.

8 Likes