Hekate, Lilith, and Me

Yes, you have! :clap: :heart: This was a wonderous post to read and I thoroughly enjoyed hearing about your experiences with all of the deities you mentioned. I don’t have any experience with the Gods and Demons you’ve mentioned, but I feel like I know them each a bit better now, thanks to you!

9 Likes

It’s taken me a while to find the time and focus to read through the whole thread (it has been bookmarked right from the first) and I just want to echo the kudos on the in-depth, amazingly well-written and thoroughly rich entry!

WHY. HAVE. I. NOT. BEEN. USING. THIS. BEFORE! :laughing:
I have so many disorganized doc files filled with information I’ve read, researched, or thought about and haven’t figured out a better way. I know what I’ll be doing the rest of today :wink:

10 Likes

One thing you might find useful is being able to link to another Notion page.

Pick “link to page”:

Then find the page you want:

And this is how it will appear:

7 Likes

I didn’t really want to dedicate a whole new post to it, so I’m just going to sneak in my little end-of-January moment with Hekate here. :black_heart:

:hekate_wheel:

10 Likes

@starborn That’s beautiful :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

First off. Very beautiful post :blush: I enjoy reading your stories

And second I thought the Hecate candle was a hecate wine bottle at first then I looked harder cause Iove that pic too

9 Likes

Thank you, @tracyS and @john1. :black_heart:

Oh, I see! :laughing: The little Lilith spell jar in the background creates this illusion. It really does look like a wine bottle!

But now I feel like I really do have to make a Hekate wine. :heart_eyes: Oh, wouldn’t that be amazing.

11 Likes

My store makes costom labels , you order the drink with the costom label from them problem solved I’m gonna do the same thing

7 Likes

That’s a beautiful altar :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Love the colorful offering, the contrast is really nice :sparkling_heart: :black_heart:

9 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous! You have an eye for creating and taking beautiful photos! :hekate_wheel:

10 Likes

:open_mouth: That works. It’s a bit expensive here, as far as I know, to get that done. Maybe I will just relabel drinks myself. :laughing:

I bought a really nice tawny port for Lilith. I should start there.

Wine and rose petals. :wine_glass: :rose:

And the candle counts, too! :sweat_smile:

Aww, thank you! :black_heart:

I love taking photos and it’s been too long since I last dusted off my DSLR to use instead of my phone. Maybe I should this autumn. :thinking:

10 Likes

I was wondering if those were rose petals :blush: :rose:
Their color in the picture is kinda nice and autumn-y :kissing_heart: :orange_heart:

10 Likes

Gorgeous! :candle: :hekate_wheel: :rose: :two_hearts:

10 Likes

Nice keys :sweat_smile: did a little something for Hecate last night also

Hail Hecate

10 Likes

what a beautiful altar! and the statue amazing!

9 Likes

antastic!rose petals wine keys!
I need to shape my altar better!
to make one just for Ekati…She deserves it! :pentagram: :pentagram:

9 Likes

My favourite month of the year. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Oh, I also really love that statue. :black_heart:

She does. :black_heart:

:hekate_wheel:

Edit: I finally have ordered a Hekate statue that I like in a material that I like. It’s not wood, but it’s supposed to actually be bronze instead of one of the many resin versions that I’ve seen. :crossed_fingers:

11 Likes