Hekate Trifecta

A three way intersection is perfect! She is sometimes called Triodia, “of three roads.” This references the ancient Greeks who made offerrings at three way crossroads.

8 Likes

Behind my back yard is a cemetery. The two properties are separated by the cemetery fence. Does this qualify as a crossroads?

6 Likes

Thanks, so as someone who lives at the bottom of a T, i think i could make that work!

7 Likes

@scott1 yes

6 Likes

@anon87969570 oh yes i forgot about this. U are correct

6 Likes

Excellent, thank you for enlightening me!

7 Likes

@scott1 also where a property goes from forest to grassy plane is a crossroads. Think of a crossroads like an in between. Thats the best way i can describe it. Its not just a +

6 Likes

Thanks for further clarifying!

6 Likes

August 13, November 16, November 30, every 29th day, and every New/Dark Moon- wow! Worshippers of Hekate are very lucky, there will always be an upcoming/close-by day to worship Her :blush: (not that anyone needs to wait for a traditional or special date to do so, of course, it’s just nice to have so many clearly marked occasions to do so!) :black_heart::sparkles:

Thanks again for this, Christeena- lots of love and blessed be! :heart:

Everything about your offering sounds beautiful, @anon87969570, but I just have to say that I really like how you used the mushroom caps! :mushroom: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I am sure She saw and appreciated your lovely offering :pray:

5 Likes

Thank you for this Hekate Trifecta (do you play the ponies, lol). This is why November has become my favorite month of the year. I Worship This Goddess! I will be spending time with her, Depending on the Moon. I have some rituals and spells I would like to practice. This is a great opportunity to show my Gratitude. One of the nights I will be preparing a meal. Another night, I will make Moon Water and the last night will dedicated to dogs.
“If you can’t have a dog, donate your time OR old blankets, dog food, etc. to a local animal shelter. And tell Hecate you’re doing it in her name. This doesn’t just go for dogs, but for any kind of canine species.” (otherworldlyoracle.com)

This was in my draft, and I wanted to clean it out. Sorry it’s late. Blessed Be,
Medea

Source

5 Likes

As I prepare for the Dark Moon, I have noticed something that I thought I’d share. Tuesday is 11-22-22. An interesting number, though the New Moon isn’t until the following day. I intend to celebrate Tuesday at midnight. That will be during the Dark Moon, within 24 hours of the New Moon. The moon will be in Scorpio, and at 11:59pm my location, the planetary energy of Jupiter will be starting. Jupiter is the ruling planet of Sagittarius, my sun sign.

All of which is to say, with all the liminality, this seems like a good time for me to do some magic…:wink:

@Medea, no…but I do live near a race track :blush:

4 Likes

This is something new I did not know. Thank you for that. I will say it again, I love feedback. One of my favorite learning tools.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.