Hell, new here 🙃

Hello, my name is Krista and I have been into witchcraft and paganism for the past couple years. I am new to this coven though and I think I will like it! I have much to learn about everything, especially Wicca. I hope you all have a wonderful day/night. :green_heart::heart::green_heart::heart::green_heart::heart:

15 Likes

Merry meet @Witchy.Lynny,

I’m Bry, a moderator here in the forum and Eclectic Witch- wishing you a very warm welcome! :heart:

When it comes to magickal learning, I’m happy to say you’ve come to a great place! There is a real treasure trove of information and resources on both the main Spells8 site as well as here in the forum :books:

And I think it’s safe to say that the best resource of all is the coven- you have a collection of witches across the globe with a vast range of specialties and experiences right here at your fingertips. If you ever need anything (or just want a witchy chat!)- there’s no better place to be! Your coven is here and always happy to help however we can :infinite_roots: :handshake:

Make yourself at home, Krista! Hope to chat with you more soon- Blessed be :heart:

8 Likes

Hi @Witchy.Lynny! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

You’ll find lots of good friends here, and lots of things to do! Today will have a new Witchy Weekly Challenge which are great fun so keep an eye out for that.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up and help you. I look forward to getting to know you!

7 Likes

Welcome, @Witchy.Lynny! :sparkles:

I’m Ashley, an eclectic witch from Wisconsin.

You’ve definitely come to the right place to learn more about your path! The website is filled with information on SO many things and the forums are filled with wonderful, knowledgeable people.

I look forward to getting to know you more in the forums! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@Witchy.Lynny hello! I’m a new member also but everyone has been so welcoming and warm that I feel like I’ve always been here. I have been an eclectic + green witch for some time now. But, I have much more to learn.

I mentioned this before about trying to cram centuries + more of knowledge into your brain can be overwhelming! I know this because I tried it.
Take your time because it will be here. :wink:

Have you taken any particular interests?

Blessed :crescent_moon: Be

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Witchy.Lynny :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I may be biased but I think you’ll like it here, too! There is so much information here at Spells8 across the main site and the forum :blush: not to mention the super awesome people we have here! I’m sure you’ll fit right in. So, cozy up and make yourself at home! :house_with_garden:

4 Likes

Thank you very much! I look forward to meeting new friends and learning so much!!

5 Likes

Thank you very much. I look forward to learning new things and learning how to use the forum!

5 Likes

Thank you Megan!

5 Likes

I have taken crystals and spell jars as interests so far. The first year of my path all I did was research so now I am starting to get into actually doing spells and using crystals and all that. I would love to make new friends here and thank you for commenting!

6 Likes

I look forward to getting to know you more as well!

6 Likes

You’re very welcome, @Witchy.Lynny- make yourself at home here! :heart:

Blessed be :sparkles:

5 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Witchy.Lynny

I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. I’m so glad you have joined us, Krista, and I’m looking forward to getting to know you better. Welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

5 Likes

Hello and thank you! I’m looking forward to making new friends and learning!

5 Likes

Hell, I’ve been here a bit. :blush:

Sorry couldn’t resist. I’m in the eastern panhandle of WV. I’m an eclectic Magic Man, with interests (hmm, let’s see, what is it today?) Ritual and candle magic, herbs, crystals, and trees.

Welcome!

6 Likes

Hahaha I realized I forgot the O after I posted it! Funny stuff. Nice to meet you Magic Man!

6 Likes

Crystals are amazing once you really open up to what they provide, at least that’s been my experience. They all have their own personalities! Any trip I’ve been on I’m frantically googling any local crystal or Wiccan shops.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.