Hello again, I'm back!

Hello dear Witches! After being away for a while, I’ve come back to my roots and where my witchiness all began - the Infinite Roots Coven! I’ve missed the activity here, which is sadly lacking in many other online covens; and I’ve missed the amazing resources available to us here - and I’ve missed the relaxed, no-pressure atmosphere.

I’m so happy to be back!

18 Likes

Welcome back!

I’m Georgia. Pleased to make your acquaintance. Looking forward to getting to know you better.

12 Likes

Welcome My name is Devenne I’m a witch from Indiana

Blessed be :magic_wand:

11 Likes

Hi, @Catharine! It’s lovely to meet you. :black_heart:

I’m Katerina, and I currently reside in Australia with my partner and two cats. :smile: I’m relatively new here, having only joined around this time last year.

11 Likes

Welcome home, @Catharine :heart:

It’s great to have you back! How have you been? Are you exploring anything in particular in your magickal studies at the moment? :books: :blush:

Hope all is well- blessed be!

9 Likes

Welcome back! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s good to see you again. I hope everything has been going alright with you :hugs:

8 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome back :infinite_roots: @Catharine
It’s good to see you again! I look forward to seeing you around the forum!
With love :heart: and magick :dizzy:

8 Likes

@Catharine I’m glad she’s back in the witch family!
I am Airam from Greece
welcome back :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Thank you, @BryWisteria - I’m happy to be back, it feels like home.

I’ve been doing well, lots of things have happened in the past year. I have been exploring my relationship with Hecate, and working with Her primarily. I have grown a lot as a person in general and as a Witch in particular. I’ve done some Shadow Work and learned a great deal about myself, and dealt with some issues. As a result I’ve become much more relaxed and happier.

10 Likes

If you ever free to share I personally would like to know more about the meaning of Shadow work.

9 Likes

Shadow work, as I understand it, is a deep investigation into the darker side of your self. If you have experienced trauma in your life, it’s best to do shadow work with the help of a trained and qualified counsellor or therapist. I chose to do a gentle self-examination over a period of several weeks, and it involved guided meditation and journalling, among other things. It was emotionally exhausting and brought up some things that I still need to deal with, but for the most part I have accepted these parts of myself and am working on healing, and using them in beneficial ways.

9 Likes

Thank you for that I feel as though I’ve been unintentionally delvig into my subconscious and deeper understanding

8 Likes

There is a course on shadow work here that will give you a good idea of what the concept is about!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

8 Likes

Thank you I will take a look

7 Likes

Welcome back! You’ve been missed. I hope things are going well for you!

9 Likes

It sounds like you have been working hard and have come a long way in the past year- congrats to you, Isobel, that’s amazing! :heart: :clap:

May Hecate continue to watch over, guide you, and keep you safe. Wishing you all the best as your magickal journey continues! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes