Hello everyone cheers

Hi I’m John a cosmic wizard witch from Chicago nice to meet all of you I want and hope to work with all of you
Stay safe everyone

May all your wishes come true

So mote it be
15 Likes

@john1 Welcome :hugs: I’m Beth. I’m from Pennsylvania. So glad you found us! This is great place for information, guidance and support! Feel free to ask questions! Welcome!

10 Likes

@john1 Welcome to the family. Feel free to jump in on any posts that tickle your fancy. I’m Devenne I’m an eclectic witch from Indiana. I’m only a Few months into my path. I love it here and this path. Glad you made it.
Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

Hi, @john1! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great to have you here. But first, the important question. Cubs or White Sox? LOL!

10 Likes

White Sox all the way lol @Amethyst

10 Likes

Welcome, @john1! It’s lovely to meet you. :black_heart: I’m Katerina from Australia. :smile: Looking forward to some jolly cooperation! :pentacle_tarot:

10 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy. Loki is my patron deity. Make yourself at home Lovely :sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

Hello @john1,

Welcome! I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. It’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

Thank you so much for the kind wishes, John! Sharing the same with you :sparkles:

Please make yourself right at home here! The forum is yours to explore- I hope you find everything you have been looking for (and more!) :grinning: :books:

Blessed be!

10 Likes

I don’t know if we can be friends. GO CUBBIES!

Heehee. I grew up watching the Cubs back when Steve Stone and Harry Caray were broadcasting. I even watched the first game under the lights. Man, those were good days.

Gods, I’m old. LOL!

10 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and I am currently located in North Carolina. I found the practice over 20 years ago but lost my way for a while. I found my way home a couple of years ago and shortly thereafter found this amazing group of people!! I am a fairly eclectic Green witch with a deep interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

11 Likes

Hecate is also been working with me since birth and my mom

hail Hecate,
                           so mote it be
12 Likes

Hi, I am Kartik. Thank you very much for your kind wishes

11 Likes

Welcome feel free to be our friend and ask many questions

10 Likes

@john1 welcome to the family! I’m Airram from Greece, I’m glad that our group is growing!

10 Likes

Merry meet :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @john1

I’m so glad you have joined us, John, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

9 Likes

Hugs thank.you

9 Likes

Hello and welcome to the forum @john1 :wave:

I’m a bit late, but I wanted to introduce myself! My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I hope you’re finding everything okay here at Spells8. Please feel free to make yourself at home!

10 Likes

Welcome, and merry meet.
This is an very welcoming coven.
I hope u love it here.
Blessed :honeybee:

10 Likes

Hello @john1 and welcome to the forum and Spells8.

9 Likes