Hello everyone! making my introduction

hello to everyone , i catched my self being really appealed about the ideas and the culture of the magic word learning new stuff , like terms ,history spells and others. i am on an experiment / learning phase where i want to seek out the possibilities of the spells that they can reach and if there are more types of spells as well , find a magic community that will describe me but for now i think i can call my self eclectic witch but also figure out the other types of magic that exist like some anounced in the initiation courses as necromancy for example, they all look so interesting but i usually have a big trouble finding info about all of theese so i was considering on getting a book to learn more about that while watching the wicca level 2 courses and the spells8 youtube videos

6 Likes

Sending love and blessings from Las Vegas. Welcome

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum! I hope you find all kinds of things that interest you here! My name is Ailey. I’m from Georgia! There is always a lot going on here and so much to learn! I look forward to seeing you around the forum!

5 Likes

Merry meet and welcome :infinite_roots: @spellcaster_on_makin

I’m so glad you have joined us. I am Marsha, an eclectic witch from Colorado. There is a lot of information on Spells8, so if you need any help or have questions, please ask Q&A

You might find the Spells8 Book Club interesting and you can share the book you are reading with us. Here is the link, Book Club

With love :heart: & magick :dizzy:
The Other Marsha

4 Likes

Hi @spellcaster_on_makin! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I see you’ve found the courses, that’s a great way to start your journey here. And, as the lovely and talented @marsha said, we have a book club with many recommendations that might help you along.

Keep an eye out for a post tomorrow called Merry Meet Monday - Magickal News of the Week. That will tell you all the activities we’ve got going on so you can join in on the fun. I’ve learned a lot by doing.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up and help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

4 Likes

Welcome @spellcaster_on_makin it’s nice to meet you! The courses & book club are great places to start. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask or share any information with us.

We have many wotches with many backgrounds & we are all very friendly & helpful!

I look forward to learning more with you.

4 Likes

Merry meet @spellcaster_on_makin,

Welcome to the forum! It is always a pleasure to meet a fellow Eclectic Witch- please make yourself at home here :infinite_roots: :blush:

Others have kindly already shared some helpful resources and links, so just adding in that there are many activities going on here in the forum. From weekly challenges to free divination readings on Fridays, group rituals, book club, and more- if you’re interested, check out the Activities Category. You are warmly invited to join any and all happenings that call to you :heart:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

@spellcaster_on_makin
Welcome to spells8!
we, each and every one are born with an innate curiosity and a need to learn. This is a wonderful site to learn about the abstract concept called Magick.
Blessed be
Garnet

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.