Hello everyone

Hello everyone

I just wanted to introduce myself.
Im Sara, im from the uk. I live in the south but am originally from the north. I have 2 beautiful children and been with my husband coming up to 15 years but only married 2.
Anyway ive always been drawn to witch craft ever since i can remember. I can remember dabbling when i was a kid, but if honest was always a little scared id cause more harm than good. I been told by numerous people that im a witch, even to the point once i had my cards read, the lady told me that my husband and i are soulmates and have been with each other in previous lives. But he had me burnt at the steak. Will eventually do a past life regression, but now ready at the moment.
My life has been up and down throughout. A few years ago i really started working on myself, and i was on a path to discovery. Im still on that path and ive ended up here.
It feels so right, ive been scrared of judgement but screw that! I need to know who i really am. My intuition is pretty good. I can feel sprirts. I know when things are going to happen. Sometimes i even know what a text will say even before i open it.
Im currently going through the courses, ive done a few cleansing rituals as my house has been a negative place over the past 2 years, as my step son move in. (Long story) but now he’s gone. So my focus is on getting my home and family back into alignment.

10 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Hello Everyone! :wave:

Hello sara great to meet you and im sure you will have a nice time on the website and forum

As always have a great day and blessed be!

8 Likes

@sara20 Welcome! It’s good to have you here. Sounds like you have had quite a journey getting here. I look forward to getting to know you more. I have found so much great and helpful information here, I hope that you do too! So nice to meet you.

7 Likes

Merry meet @sara20 nice to have you :dizzy:

Blessed Be :dizzy:

6 Likes

Hi @sara20! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia in the USA. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I’m so glad you’ve found the courses! If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. We’re good that way.

Did you see the Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week? It’s got the updates on what we’re doing in the community so you can join in on the fun! I look forward to getting to know you better!

6 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Hello Everyone! :wave:

Welcome to the forum @sara20! It’s great that you found the courses & have learned so much already! That’s great news! I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. I have lived in a few different states, but for the majority of my life, I have been in this area.

I dabbled with Wicca/witchcraft when I was younger with a friend of mine, but then she moved & life happened… now that my children are older & I have been spending the last few years working on myself… physically & spiritually & everything… I came back to where my heart was & have been very happy. Everyone here is very friendly & supportive of your unique journey :smiling_face: So if you have any questions feel free to ask.

We have other witches from the UK area, you can check out the Where in the World are the Witches? GROUP POLL! 2022 :map: to see how many are in your area or any area really.

I have been married to my husband for 18 1/2 years but with him for 22 years. We have 3 amazing children & they are each definitely their own people & individuals. Our oldest is in his 20s & my youngest is a newer teenager. Then I have one in the middle that just graduated high school within the last couple of years & is learning that life isn’t a classroom & some things they just don’t teach you in school. it’s a little weird having time with my husband & the kids have other things to do whether it’s work or social :rofl: I’m enjoying it though, not gonna lie. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I look forward to learning with you! :infinite_roots:

6 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: Hello Everyone! :wave:

Merry meet and welcome @sara20 I’m Marsha I live in Colorado. I’m so glad you have joined us!
:heart:

6 Likes

Merry meet @sara20,

Oh goodness, that is quite a twist of fate! It sounds like exploring your past lives would lead to a lot of interesting information about the two of you, but I imagine there would be a lot of pain and darkness there as well.

If you do ever decide to delve into your past lives, there were plenty of tips as well as shared experiences in Peering into Past Lives: a previous challenge about past lives. Feel free to check it out if it sounds interesting to you! :blush:

Please make yourself at home here in the forum! The Q&A Category is there for you if you need it- feel free to ask any questions on your mind and you’ll be sure to get plenty of answers and advice from your fellow coven members :infinite_roots:

Looking forward to talking to you more soon! Blessed be, Sara :sparkles:

5 Likes

Hello, and welcome, @sara20!! Glad you’re here! :grinning: :tulip: :sparkles:

6 Likes

Hi Sara, welcome abroad. I see that you portray signs of psychic abilities. What a wonderful gift. Sorry you went through some difficult times. Also, I too had a feeling of ‘I can’t be a witch or change my religion’. But I like you couldn’t keep lying to myself.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.