♋ Hello everyone

I really like this forum :+1: well done to all the moderators. :clap:. In general the hole website seems to be very nicely organized with a lot of useful information all in one place, it saves a lot of time spent on searching through libraries, online sources and even finding people interested in the same wonderful topic ‘‘witchcraft’’. Thank you and congratulations! My name is Cosmin and I come from Romania, I have been reading up on the topics around the forum which… I can’t say that that they haven’t peeked my interest… so much that I even responded in a message to one of the topics before I’ve even made my introduction :sweat_smile:.Do apologize for that :ok_man:. So here I am :cancer::man_mage::waxing_crescent_moon::full_moon::waning_crescent_moon::cyclone::hibiscus::green_heart::owl::eagle::bat::spider::shushing_face::pray:t2:
Wishing everyone a wonderful day!

8 Likes

Hello and welcome @cosmin

I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch, from Colorado and it’s nice to meet you. I recommend starting with the Courses There are lots of friendly and helpful people here, so if you have any questions, just ask! Q&A I’m glad you have joined us!

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

5 Likes

Hi thanks, I just don’t understand why the text is in that format instead of fitting all nicely :thinking:
Any ideas or recommendations on how to fix it!?
???

5 Likes

:wink: All fixed, everything seems to be fine now :sunglasses::+1:

5 Likes

Hello! I am Kathi, from Arizona, USA…I have been away from the Forum for a few weeks but just jumping back in. It is nice to meet you, Cosmin! I have found Spells8 to be a great resource, as you have.

5 Likes

Hi @cosmin! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia over here in the States! Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s nice to hear you enjoy the site, @Francisco and the other mods do a really great job on it. They deserve an award!

Keep an eye out tomorrow for a post with Merry Meet Monday in the title. That’ll have what activities we’ve got going on so you can join in!

If you have any questions just ask and someone will be by to help you. I look forward to getting to know you!

5 Likes

Merry meet @cosmin and welcome to the forum! :blush:

Thank you so much, Cosmin (and @Amethyst too!) you are both very kind! :heart:

I am so happy that you are enjoying the forum- we’re blessed to have you here!

No worries at all- I am loving your enthusiasm! :star2: Feel free to follow your interests and don’t hesitate to jump into any discussions, activities, or other threads that catch your eye. Please explore to your heart’s content and make yourself at home here! :infinite_roots:

If you happen to have any questions during your studies, feel free to reach out- your coven is here and happy to help!

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Cosmin! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Welcome, welcome welcome welcome, so mote it be! I hope you have an amazing time on the format

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.