Hello, finally posting

Hello everyone, I’ve been lurking for some time, but finally took the plunge and am introducing myself.
I’ve been feeling the call of the Craft for over a decade, and I’ve finally started listening to it. I’m still quite new to all of this, I’m working through the classes slowly (bit hard when there are others in the house and I have a busy schedule), but I’m still working through them.

10 Likes

Welcome, @Catherine11! I am recently arrived here as well and have found this community to be full of both heart and wisdom. I have learned much in my short time here and I have no doubt that you will, too. I think I understand being in that space of hearing the call of Craft and resisting it for whatever reason.

6 Likes

Merry meet and welcome home :infinite_roots: @catherine11

I am Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado and I was a lurker for some time too! :hugs: I am so glad you have found the lessons. There is a lot of information here, and that’s probably the best place to start. If you have any questions just ask Q&A

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

7 Likes

Hi @catherine11! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. I normally say welcome but you’ve been here a bit so I’ll just say thank you for coming out of lurkdom instead! :infinite_roots:

Not that I mind lurkers, used to be one myself. LOL. Good job on working through the courses. If you ever need help just holler and someone will be there for you. I look forward to getting to know you!

6 Likes

Merry meet @catherine11,

Thank you for taking the leap and sharing your lovely introduction- it is a pleasure to meet you! :blush: Congrats for working your way through the courses despite being busy. I hope you are finding everything you were looking for in the materials! :books:

If you ever find yourself with the time and energy to join in, please know that all of the forum activities are open for you. From Book Club to weekly group rituals, free readings, and more- there’s always something fun going on around here! Please make yourself at home :heart::infinite_roots:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Hi @catherine11 this is a wonderful place.

I’m John from the Middle East & been here for 2 months.

As you’re been lurking, you know the community & how wonderful it is.

7 Likes

Welcome, you’ll love it here. It’s like a family. :heart: I have limited practice time, too. Sometimes just going out into nature or lightning a candle helps!

6 Likes

Welcome to Spells8 @catherine11 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here in the Infinite Roots Coven :infinite_roots: It’s nice to meet you! I know I’m a bit late but I had some things to deal with last week… :cyclone: …but I’m glad you’re here! I totally relate to having a busy schedule. It sometimes feels like forever since I’ve learned something new or had time to focus on myself or my faith. I’m sure we’ll get there someday!

I look forward to getting to know you better!

:green_heart: Megan

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.