Hello, Friends! ✨

Hi everyone! Happy Solstice! I’m brand new here and I’m so excited to start learning all the new things. I am looking to learn how to harness and use my majick/faeriecraft. I’m also wanting to make and use my own wand.m and to do spells. I have some time tomorrow night to do my first spell/ritual and I hope I’m not too late to do something for this solstice. I apologize if I’m not saying things correctly, as I am a newbie. Thanks so much for reading and I can’t wait to get started. Love and Light to All :raised_hands:t2::sparkles:🫶🏻

6 Likes

Hi @christina44! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia! Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

The best way to harness your magic is by starting with the Courses. The meditation ones especially. And you’re not too late to do something for the Solstice! A lot of people have to postpone due to family or work schedules. It’s all good. As with a lot of things with magic, it’s the intent that matters.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

4 Likes

Merry meet @christina44,

Welcome to the forum! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your lovely introduction- it’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

Making your own wand is a really wonderful experience and a great way to bond with a very special sacred tool. If you’re still in the planning process, I recommend taking a look at the Making a Wand Guide as it has lots of helpful information:

How to Make and Consecrate Your Witch’s Wand
Create-Consecrate-Magic-Wand-Wicca-360x240

I agree with Amethyst- feel free to carry out your solstice celebrations whenever you’re ready! Many of the witchy/pagan festivities are carried out over multiple days, and what with modern schedules, it is fairly common that celebrations are worked into and around our schedules. No worries at all- you celebrate whenever you feel the time is right! :grinning:

Wishing you blessed spellwork and a very happy solstice :sun_with_face: Blessed be!

4 Likes

Hello Friend :hugs:
Welcome to the Spells8 Community :infinite_roots: @christina44
With love :heart: always,
Marsha

3 Likes

Hey there @christina44 ! Welcome! :heart:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.