Hello from a baby witch

Hi everyone,
I’m Brittany from western NY, and I am just a baby witch picking up on a journey that started 15 years ago in a more focused way. I am so excited to have found spells8! I am sure I will have loads of questions (I already can think of a few) so I’m looking forward to learning from you and sharing our experiences and knowledge here.
Blessed Be!

15 Likes

Hi @piper3330! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Have you found the Courses yet? They’re a great way to get started. I noticed your question about candle magic and while I’m not up on my romantic spells, there’s a whole Category of Candle Spells that might help you out.

I look forward to getting to know you better! So glad you found us!

9 Likes

Welcome! I’m Ostara from Texas. I started my witchy journey 14 years ago. It seemed overwhelming so I boxed everything up and knew someday would be the right time for me. I found the box around this time last year. I am not a baby witch anymore! I have learned so much in the last year and learn something new everyday. If you have a question about something, just ask and someone will have the answer.

10 Likes

@piper3330
Welcome to a place of learning and clearing up the false statements relating to Witchcraft.
This is my 7 part beginner plan (There’s so much more, but this is a good start.)
1 st the search is where you can find almost anything you’re looking for.
2 nd Don’t shy away from the Q&A section, it often answers questions before you think of them.
3 rd Start your courses, they are very instructive and often entertaining. You can have video lessons as well as written ones.
4 th At the top of this page there are 5 boxes, each is informative and helpful.
5 th O.K. RELAX! It may seem overwhelming, and it can be, but one of the lessons you’ll learn is meditation…oh so helpful!
6 th Please visit us on FORUM, we not only love questions but to get to know each other, well, with kindness and respect.
7 th Here’s the fun part, sit back, get a cup of something warm to drink. Put your feet up and join us in learning the practice of Magick. Plus you can make some amazing friends.

Thanks for joining us.
Blessed be
Garnet

9 Likes

Thank you so much for this, it is so helpful! I have started the Spellcasting 101 and I absolutely love it. There is so much information and the way all of the thinking and concepts have been laid out to practice is just so meaningful and helpful.

I have read tarot for quite a while and use meditation in that practice so I am a bit familiar with it but I am really excited to take that further as I only do so in short bursts now. I also can’t wait to get to know everyone through the forum!

Thank you for having me!
Blessed be
Brittany

8 Likes

Ostara that is such an inspiring story because I have had a similar journey. I am just (re)starting out and I can’t wait to learn more.

9 Likes

Thank you so much Amethyst! I have almost completed the Spellcasting 101 course and absolutely love it. I have had a very sporadic practice over the years so I am really looking forward to taking the time for myself to learn and grow, and to get to know everyone here!

It’s been so helpful too to look through the Forum and all of the spells and other information on the site. It is a bit overwhelming because there is so much but I’m just taking things one step at a time and enjoying the journey.

9 Likes

Hello, @piper3330! Welcome! I hope your questions are starting to be answered. I am curious- what started your journey?

9 Likes

You’re welcome! Yeah, there’s a lot of information to unpack. Take your time, there’s no rush, and have fun. The lovely and talented @Garnet had some good advice for you! She knows what she’s talking about.

Looking forward to chatting with you more!

8 Likes

Merry meet @piper3330,

Don’t mind me jumping on the welcome wagon to say hello- it’s a pleasure to meet you, Brittany! :blush:

I’m glad to hear you’ve been enjoying Spellcasting 101 and the other content on the site. There certainly is a ton to explore haha! Please feel free to follow your interests and know that you are warmly invited to jump in to any discussions, activities, and other happenings around here that catch your eye. Make yourself at home! :infinite_roots: :two_hearts:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

8 Likes

Going to also join the welcome wagon and say hi! I’m Amaris from Houston, TX. I first started experienced “supernatural” things as a child. Growing up in the family that I did, I didn’t realize it wasn’t normal until I would say something at school and realize that seeing ghost or hearing disembodied voices were not the norm. I then started to suppress my gifts because I didn’t want to be “the weird girl” and as the teenager years hit, didn’t want to be anything like my mom! Fast forward to 2.5 years ago when my life had hit what I consider my rock bottom and I was searching spiritually - I came right back to the Wicca practice that my mom knew. I’ve since veered onto an eclectic pagan path and practice mostly green/kitchen magick.

As others have mentioned, the courses on Spells8 are great and this forum is full of wonderful people with tons of information that they are willing to share. We are in the middle of a weekly challenge if you want to check it out: Weekly Witchy Challenge - Wholesome Healers.

Again, Welcome and Merry Meet!!

8 Likes

@piper3330 welcome home

7 Likes

Hello @piper3330 and welcome! I am a green witch and love herbs, the forest, and water magic and I have a big garden, 2 dogs :dog: :dog: and a Cat :cat:. I have a partner and 5 kids and I live in New England by way of Texas, Okla. and Florida. There’s a ton to learn in the forum, the classes and from everybody here and I look forward to getting to know you!! :purple_heart:

8 Likes

hi @crystal5! Thank you so much. I am already feeling so welcome here. I’ve always wanted to be able to dedicate myself more seriously to this journey but there were always reasons or excuses not to learn and commit. I have just decided that this is the right time for me :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Thank you so much to everyone for welcoming me! I am feeling at home already

7 Likes

Hello and welcome home @piper3330 :infinite_roots:

I’m Marsha from Colorado. It’s nice to meet you, Brittany! I’m looking forward to seeing your questions.

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.