Hello From Alberta, Canada

I’m a New of sorts from the Great White North, Cherisha is my Witch Name. Merry Meet!

7 Likes

Merry meet @Cherisha,

Welcome to the forum! :blush:

You’re among fellow witches here from all across the world and at all various stages in their magickal journey. No matter where you are or where you’re at, know that you are welcome here! :infinite_roots: :heart:

Have you found the Spells8 Courses yet? They are a great place to deepen or get started in some of the most popular areas of magick. If you haven’t already checked them out, I recommend taking a peek!

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Cherisha! :sparkles:

6 Likes

HI @Cherisha! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Make sure you check out yesterday’s Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week. It has all the activities we’ve got going on so you can jump in on the fun and you can chat down in the comments about your week and so we can get to know you.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

6 Likes

Welcome @Cherisha. I too am from the Great White North, more specifically from Ottawa, Canada. This forum/coven is such a wonderful place for friendships, answers to questions, and support. I absolutely love the love :heart:

7 Likes

Hello and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Cherisa

I am Marsha, an Eclectic Witch from Colorado and it’s lovely to meet you. I have visited Canada a few times, and it was so beautiful, I was always stopping to take pictures.

There are lots of friendly people here, so if you have any questions, just ask: Q&A and someone will help you. I am so glad you have joined us, @Cherisha and by the way, I love your witch name!

Love always,
Marsha

4 Likes

Welcome! I’m so pleased to meet you! I am Ailey from the hot, Deep South! I look forward to seeing you around the forum!

6 Likes

@Cherisha
From Alberta, Canada. Such a beautiful country where wild things still abound. My Mate’s family were from New Foundland and he told me that you weren’t allowed to blow your horn because the male Moose might think it was another male Moose or a female in heat. Ta Da! and all sorts of chaos could arise.
Enough of my silliness. You are soooo welcome here. You’ll be safe from persecution or slights and slurs. It just isn’t allowed.
There are few rules, but the brilliant @Meganb and @BryWisteria will keep you well informed. The only thing really asked is just be nice.
Sit back, curl up on the couch and say with us a while.
blessed be
Garnet - Magical Extrordinaire

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.