Hello from Eric

Merry meet and blessed be

7 Likes

Hello @eric8
I just wanted to send you a quick message to welcome you to the forum, I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado.
Love :heart: always

5 Likes

Merry meet @eric8!

I hope you don’t mind that I rehomed your introduction post into a place of its own- things tend to get buried pretty quickly in the comments, so this way the coven will know to give you a warm hello :blush:

Speaking of hello- wishing you a very warm welcome! I’m Bry, a moderator here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. I just want to let you know that you are free to make yourself at home here in the forum- all of the resources on the main site, forum, and the coven itself are at your fingertips. If you need anything, please don’t hesitate to reach out! The coven is here and happy to help :infinite_roots: :two_hearts:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Hi @eric8! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Tell us a bit about yourself! What kind of magic are you interested in? I’m an Eclectic Wiccan who likes candle magic and chants. If you’re not sure yet, that’s okay, the Courses will start you on your way!

If you have any questions just ask, and someone will pop up and help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

5 Likes

Hello Eric and welcome to the forum! :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here on Spells8 :heart: It’s nice to meet you!

I’m an eclectic witch and Celtic polytheist, generally focusing on Irish deities and practices. I look forward to seeing you around in the forum!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.