Hello from Georgia

Hello everyone,
My Name is Candace. However, my fellow Witches call me Nimway. You all are more than welcome to call me either. I currently reside in Georgia around the Tifton area. I have been studying and practicing on my own as a solitary witch for a little over a year now. However, I would really like to Branch out of my comfort zone and practice with some fellow witches. If anyone lives around my area and would like to meet up and do some practicing I would really like that. Anyone, please feel free to contact me any time of the day. thank you all for your time.

11 Likes

Welcome @Nimway.99! :sparkles:

I’m Ashley, an eclectic solitary witch from Wisconsin. This is a wonderful place for solitary witches - there’s tons to learn and many wonderful people to meet and learn from!

I look forward to getting to know you more in the forums :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hi @Nimway.99! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I think we have a few witches from Georgia here, I’m sure they’ll speak up. Meanwhile, you can practice with us online. Today is our Group Ritual for peace and guidance. All you need is a white candle, a cup of tea, and a bit of time at some point during the day and you can join in! Whenever you want to, it doesn’t have to be a certain time.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up and help you. I look forward to getting to know you better!

8 Likes

Hello and welcome to the forum! :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

We’re kind of neighbors - I’m down here in Florida! I’ve never really practiced with other witches in person, but we have definitely come together as a group here on Spells8 and in the forum for different reasons. I’m sure you’ll make wonderful new friends here!

I look forward to seeing you around the forum! :heart:

8 Likes

Merry meet :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Nimway.99

It’s so nice to meet you, Nimway, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. I love your name by the way :heart: There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know. Welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

7 Likes

Merry meet @Nimway.99,

I’m Bry, another one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch- wishing you a very warm welcome! :heart:

That is a lovely magickal name- would you perhaps like to wear it as your username here in the forum? If so, it is easy to make the change. I will leave a link here to a guide that can help you make the switch if you choose to do so:

How to Change Your Name and Username on Spells8

If you have any questions or trouble, please feel free to reach out! I and the other Mods are here and happy to help with technical concerns. And of course, your friendly new coven is always happy help with any questions or chats about magickal matters. Make yourself at home here, Nimway! :infinite_roots: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hope to chat with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

7 Likes

@Nimway.99 Hi Nimway, I’m Christeena, and I’m 42, a mother of 2 adult sons. One is a paramedic/firefighter, and the other is a Marine. I live in a very very small town in Central North Carolina with my hubby of 21 yrs, our 2 dogs and 3 cats. I was raised Pentacostal and was always told that my gifts were evil, so they were suppressed til just a few yrs ago when i finally accepted all of myself. It has been an amazing journey with alot of bumps along the way. But it’s all worth it bc for the 1st time in 42 yrs i feel whole.

I have a HUGE affinity for herbs, I commune with spirits, and my guides. I’m a daughter of Hekate, The Morrigan, and Thor. I will help anyone, usually to my own detriment. But I’m still just gonna do me. If you ask me a question please be prepared for an honest answer. Sometimes brutally honest, as I am blunt. I don’t sugar coat things. Here you will find so many like minded brothers and sisters who will welcome and accept all of you with open arms without condescension. If you have questions all you have to do is ask. We are all here to help each other. You will find people from all walks of life and paths. Again, welcome!!!

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.