Hello from Illinois it’s a pleasure to meet you

Hello I’m Amelita. I’m from Illinois. I’ve only just begun and at the time I’m seeing things I’ve been doing for years and not a clue how or when I learned it. Now that I’ve found this I feel like I’m starving to learn more. It is as if I’ve come home.

8 Likes

Welcome Home, Amelita! It’s a pleasure to meet you, as well. I’m Christine and I live in Tennessee. I felt the same way when I got here, I just wanted to learn everything, because for me I felt I wasted a lot of time. There’s so much information here with the courses, and all the knowledgeable people who can help you with any questions you may have, or at least send you in the right direction looking for an answer.
Every week we have a witchy challenge and it just started so you may want to jump in with that! It’s about teas and infusions.

7 Likes

Amelita,

You have found a wonderful place to grow and learn no matter where you are on your journey. Truth be told, I’ve dabbled in witchcraft for years but I felt like I still needed to dig deeper and find my true self. I was drawn to spells 8 because 8 is my lucky number and I believe that it’s a symbol for infinity / never-ending… then I found out it was the infinite roots coven, and I knew it was meant to be. Everyone here is so kind, open, and helpful. Don’t be afraid to ask any questions, there will be at least one person here that is knowledgeable enough to help or point you in the right direction. It really feels like a judgement free zone, which I wish could say other parts of the internet were like…

Enjoy your time here! I hope you find what you are looking for!

6 Likes

Hi! Beautiful name, @amelita. My name is Amethyst and I’m from Southern West Virginia! Welcome home!

Have you found the Courses yet? They’re a great way to learn. And if you have any questions you can just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. We’re a pretty friendly bunch like that.

I look forward to chatting with you more!

6 Likes

I have found the courses I’m loving them !! Your is name is beautiful and one of my favorite stones :heart::heart:

6 Likes

Merry meet and Welcome @amelita
:heart:
I’m so glad you have joined us :magic_wand:

6 Likes

Aw, thank you! It’s my birthstone and I’ve always felt really connected to it so I took it as my witchy name.

6 Likes

Welcome, @amelita! Glad you’re here!! :mage: :magic_wand: :sparkles:

6 Likes

Welcome, I’m also from Illinois. Central near Springfield. What part are you located? That’s awesome someone nearby is on here with us. I don’t know anyone around me who is into anything like I am. Crystal stores are rare to find, many things related to our reality, isn’t around here. It’s gaining more places but still not as much as I wish was around here. I also have felt amazing since I have joined this. I couldn’t find anyone around me that’s like me…until I found this. I’m obsessed with the forum part of this website, the constant learning you can do, etc. I hope you enjoy this as much as I have. I’m so glad you joined!

6 Likes

Merry meet @amelita :blush:

Welcome to the forum and, most importantly- welcome home! :heart: It sounds like you have been carrying magick in your heart the whole time. Congrats to you for looking inwards and making the decision to being your formal journey into magick, it is very exciting and we are blessed to have you here! :sparkles:

You have a lot of passion and enthusiasm- that is awesome! I’m glad you’ve been enjoying the courses so far, have you also come across the Weekly Challenges here in the forum? There is a new one posted in the Activities Category every Wednesday- every week we explore a new area of magick. This week is all about Teas & Infusions- feel free to check it out and join in if it calls to you! :blush:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Amelita! :woman_mage:

5 Likes

Robinson not far from

5 Likes

Hi @amelita it is nice to meet you. I’m Debra from British Columbia, Canada. Glad you found the Infinite Roots, Spells8 is a place where everyone is friendly and very helpful. I see you said you found the courses they are so helpful. Check out the forum lots, this is where you can find topics of discussion and questions, you can also post a question on the forum if you are not sure about something, someone will answer your question as soon as they can. Glad to see you here. :hugs:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.