Hello from Monica

Hi my name is Monica, I am a new member. I grew up in a family of Wiccan woman, my great great grandmother, great grandma, grandma, my mother all amazing women. I haven’t practiced in quite a while and want to get back to studying the craft. I love learning different things from different people. I’m looking forward to the classes and learning from all of you. Blessed Be

8 Likes

Merry meet and welcome home :infinite_roots: @monica12

It’s so nice to meet you, Monica. I am Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch, currently living in Colorado. What a blessing to grow up in a family of Wiccan women. I had to figure stuff out mostly on my own. Anyway, I’m glad you have joined us and I’m looking forward to getting to know you better.

With Love :heart: & Magick :dizzy: always

7 Likes

@monica12 welcome. That is so awesome that u grew up surrounded by so many Wiccan women. Like @marsha ive had to figure it out as i go. Such a blessing for u

7 Likes

Hi @monica12! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It must have been amazing growing up in such a magical household! You’ll have to tell us about it, sometime. You may want to check out this week’s challenge, Multilingual Magick to join us in the fun. We do a lot of activities around here to help us learn magic, and that’s just one of them.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

6 Likes

Welcome & merry meet

5 Likes

@monica12
Hello, welcome to Spells8.

I’m Garnet from Florida, an Eclectic, Solitary Practitioner. (A Retired R.N., Mother and Navy wife, retired. I came here searching for, I guess the meaning of my life. I was in my twilight years and drifting, just drifting, waiting for the end. What had I really done? Why this nagging feeling that something was missing? I was lost.

Over the last year, I was guided into self-discovery, and I found through Shadow work, that I hated who I was, and how I got there.
But all is not negative. With the help of the wonderful member, I started my journey
With deep reflection, I learned to forgive myself and others for all the things that came before. At that point, I became a clean slate. I was then truly open to Magick.

Francisco, our founder, has put together an easily-surfed site. The learning system, like courses, Q&A, and Forum are just wonderful.

The Q&A is often so very informative. Then courses, where you will learn meditation, circle casting, spells and so much more! (Although the site has a Wiccan flavor, you don’t have to be Wiccan to join & absorb the knowledge offered.) Oh, and please join us on the Forum. We love questions and would like to get to know you.

Sit down, get some tea, and put your feet up. Stay a while and be part of the family.

And now your adventure begins!

Blessed be, stay safe, and know you are loved.

Garnet healer
P.S. I’m in no way a recruiter, just someone offering encouragement and love.

6 Likes

Merry meet @monica12,

Welcome to the forum! :blush: It sounds like you come from a long line of very talented women- their guidance and support must be a big blessing in your practice! :heart:

Please make yourself at home here and know that all of the resources of the main Spells8 site as well as here in the forum are at your fingertips. You are also warmly invited to join any and all activities and discussions that call to you! If you have any questions, the Q&A Category is the place to go- ask away and your friendly coven is sure to help :infinite_roots:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Hello @monica12 and welcome! I am a green witch and do not practice Wicca but many here do. There’s a ton to learn in the forum, the activities, classes and from everybody here and I look forward to getting to know you!! :purple_heart:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.