Hello from Nevada!

Hello Everyone,
I am new to embracing the craft. I’m 47 years old and live in Reno, NV. I have known since a child that I had certain spiritually abilities, but it scared me. I would have dreams that would come true and at the age of 12 I had one that scared me, so I tried to turn it off. I am now ready to fully embrace the craft. I am interested in Green Witch. I’m looking forward to getting to know similar people.
Annie

11 Likes

Merry meet @melody5,

I’m Bry, a moderator here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch with a love for travel- wishing you a very warm welcome! :heart:

I think it’s human nature to be wary and afraid of the unknown- and it takes strength and wisdom to overcome those emotions to seek out the truth. I trust you’ve found that magick isn’t nearly as scary as you once thought- congrats to you for embracing your magick and for embarking on your exciting magickal journey, Melody! :grinning: :magic_wand:

Hooray for a fellow Green Magick enthusiast! :green_heart: If you haven’t already come across it, I recommend taking a look at the Green Magick Course- it’s got some great resources (and herbal printable pages) that an herbalist or Green Witch might want to add to their Book.

Green Witch: Herbal Magick Course
Green-Witch-Course-Herbal-Witchcraft-400x270

Please make yourself at home here, Melody! Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Hi I’m Christeena, and I’m 42, a mother of 2 adult sons. One is a paramedic/firefighter, and the other is a Marine. I live in a very very small town in Central North Carolina with my hubby of 21 yrs, our 2 dogs and 3 cats. I was raised Pentacostal and was always told that my gifts were evil, so they were suppressed til just a few yrs ago when i finally accepted all of myself. It has been an amazing journey with alot of bumps along the way. But it’s all worth it bc for the 1st time in 42 yrs i feel whole.

I have a HUGE affinity for herbs, I commune with spirits, and my guides. I’m a daughter of Hekate, The Morrigan, and Thor. I will help anyone, usually to my own detriment. But I’m still just gonna do me. If you ask me a question please be prepared for an honest answer. Sometimes brutally honest, as I am blunt. I don’t sugar coat things. Here you will find so many like minded brothers and sisters who will welcome and accept all of you with open arms without condescension. If you have questions all you have to do is ask. We are all here to help each other. You will find people from all walks of life and paths. Again, welcome!!!

6 Likes

Hi @melody5! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I’m so glad you’ve conquered your fears and joined us! I see @BryWisteria pointed you at the Green Witch course, but don’t stop there, all the courses are great!

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you. I look forward to chatting with you more!

4 Likes

Hello and welcome home :infinite_roots: @melody5

It’s nice to meet you, Annie, I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch, from Colorado.

I agree with @BryWisteria and @Amethyst, the courses, that’s a great place to start. There are lots of friendly and helpful people here so if you have any questions, just ask! Q&A

We are here for you, Annie, welcome to the family :people_hugging: We have a lot of Green Witches here, so you will fit right in!

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

5 Likes

@melody5
This is my 7 part beginner plan (There’s so much more, but this is a good start.)
1 st the search is where you can find almost anything you’re looking for.
2 nd Don’t shy away from Q&A section, it often answers questions before you think of them.
3 rd Start your courses, they are very instructive and often entertaining. You can have video lessons as well as written.
4 th At the top of this page there are 5 boxes, each is informative and helpful.
5 th O.K. RELAX! It may seem overwhelming, and it can be, but one of the lessons you’ll learn is meditation…oh so helpful!
6 th Please visit us on FORUM, we not only love questions, but to get to know each other, well, with kindness and respect.
7 th Here’s the fun part, sit back, get a cup of something warm to drink. Put your feet up and join us in learning the practice of Magick. Plus you can make some amazing friends.

Thanks for joining us.
Blessed be
Garnet

6 Likes

Hi and Welcome, I too also from NV.

7 Likes

I started the lessons and they have been very helpful. Thank you.

6 Likes

I was also raised as a Pentacostal. My parents meet in bible college. I have learned a lot on this site with all of the lessons. I just bought some herbal seeds, i want to enjoy watching them grow and thank them for helping guide me in my practice

7 Likes

I have really enjoyed looking at all the different courses available. I really like the tarot lessons

6 Likes

Thank you. :slightly_smiling_face: I’m looking forward to getting to know others similar to me​:herb::butterfly::wolf:

6 Likes

Thank you :blush: What part of Nevada?

6 Likes

Awwwww thats awesome about your little seeds. I wish u the best of luck with them. My parents also met in school.

6 Likes

They’re great, aren’t they? @Francisco did a wonderful job!

6 Likes

I’m so happy to hear that the lessons have been helpful for you! I hope you continue to enjoy them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Happy studies and blessed be, @melody5! :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

I live in Las Vegas near Summerlin

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.