Hello from New Jersey

Merry Meet! I am Denise from New Jersey. I am really looking forward to the classes and conversing with people like myself.

15 Likes

Welcome :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

8 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy. :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Merry met, Denise2, and welcome!!

8 Likes

Welcome to the coven. My name is Devenne I’m a witch from Indiana. If you need anything feel free to ask

7 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and am currently located in North Carolina. I found the practice over 20 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a couple of years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I am an eclectic Green witch with an interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

So glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

8 Likes

Hello and welcome from New York (not the big apple part, the near Canada, north country, farms all over part). I hope you get all you need from your time here. I just finished my trial membership today and i have already felt supported and like im not alone anymore ( i live in a small, rural, area with not many people i know that are into this stuff)

8 Likes

I’m so glad @patricia2 :purple_heart::blush: I felt at home here quickly too!

Welcome @denise2 :hugs::blush: So glad you’re here! I’m Beth from Pennsylvania. I’m looking forward to getting to know you! :blush::purple_heart: :infinite_roots:

7 Likes

Hi, @denise2! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s nice to meet you! Tell us a bit about yourself. What kind of magic are you interested in learning? My favorites are candle magic and chants myself. Anyhow, welcome to the group! I’m looking forward to getting to know you!

7 Likes

Merry meet :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @denise2

It’s so nice to meet you, Denise, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know.

Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

6 Likes

Hello @denise2,

Welcome! I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum just popping in to say that it’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

Hooray! I hope you enjoy the courses and your time around the site- please feel free to explore, there is a treasure trove of content around! If you have any questions or would like to discuss the material you’re studying further, please don’t hesitate to jump into a discussion or create your own new topic. Make yourself at home here :blush:

Blessed be!

6 Likes

Hello and welcome to the forum @denise2 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I look forward to seeing you around the forum - please feel free to make yourself at home!

7 Likes

Welcome I’m John welcome to the coven

7 Likes

Welcome, @denise2! So nice to meet you. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

@ denise2 welcome to our company! :fehu: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Welcome to the coven

Blessed be

5 Likes

Welcome, @denise2! It’s lovely to meet you. :black_heart: How are you finding the classes so far? Is there any particular area of interest to you right now that you’d like to explore further?

I’m Katerina, and I currently reside in Australia with my partner and two cats. :smile:

Anyway, I’m excited to welcome you into this wonderful space. :black_heart:

7 Likes