Hello from pleasant View

Hello! My name is Heather. I am new to the craft. Still learning but always thought I was a witch. When all my cousins and sisters wanted to be princesses I wanted to be a witch. I was always fantasizing about spells and what I could do to help people. It only took me 30 years to figure it out. I guess I consider myself an Eclectic Witch. At one point I considered myself a Grey Witch. I am just trying to get information now and then grow on that.

14 Likes

Hello @heather24 and welcome to the forum. Good luck on your journey.

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum @heather24! I’m Siofra_Strega, a moderator here at Spells8. There is so much to learn & explore here! I learn something new every day & I’ve been around Spells8 for almost 3 years now :star_struck: Over that time my practice has started, changed, evolved & keeps doing so! If there is anything that you are interested in or have questions about, feel free to ask! Also, if you would like to share anything with us, feel free to do that too! Jump in on any open topic or feel free to start your own. :hugs:

Today we start a new weekly challenge on trying scrying. Feel free to look at that & join in if you would like to, you don’t have to make it a part of your practice if you don’t want to, but it’s something to kind of explore too :smiling_face:

I look forward to talking to you within the forum! :blush:

9 Likes

Hi, @heather24! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great to have you here! And who says you can’t be a princess witch? LOL! I get what you mean though, I always dressed up as a witch for Halloween for the most part. It was an easy costume for me.

Have you found the Courses here yet? They’re a great way to get started on the site even if you know some of it.

If you have any questions about the forum or anything else, just ask and someone will pop up and help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

9 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @heather24

I’m so glad you have joined us, Heather, I’m Marsha. Eclectic is a great term, it covers just about everything! I would say I’m an Eclectic witch too!

Your story sounds a lot like mine! My parents dressed me as a princess when I was in 1st grade… I hated it! It did not fit me at all, I knew even way back then, that I was NOT a princess! I have been a witch ever since :smiling_face: and of course, that feels right!

There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know. I am looking forward to getting to know you better, Heather, welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :pink_heart: and magick :dizzy: always

8 Likes

Merry meet @heather24,

I’m Bry, another moderator here in the forum and a fellow Eclectic Witch- wishing you a very warm welcome! :heart:

The amount of time doesn’t matter, what matter is that you got started! :blush: Congrats to you for embarking on your (official) journey into magick, Heather- may it be a long and happy path that brings you much joy :sun:

Please make yourself at home here and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions- your new coven community is a very friendly one! We are here and happy to help however we can :infinite_roots:

Hope to talk with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

9 Likes

@heather24 Welcome from Bristol England. You’re here at this wonderful place. Only just joined too, so learning lots. Took me most of my life to get here (I’m 52!), but got here in the end. As a kid I used to lie on the sofa in my front room and see myself out of my body, and float around. Funny how these memories come back. Loved magic, always been there, but went off in a different direction for years. Finally came home. Enjoy. Have a blessed day lovely :sparkling_heart::hugs:

9 Likes

Hi @heather24! You have come to the right place if it’s information you are seeking. I am continuously impressed with the amount of information, helpful tips and guides that can be found on this site. The people here are fantastic too! You can tell they are dedicated to witchcraft and supporting each other. Have fun!

9 Likes

Hi @heather24 welcome to the forum.:sparkles:

8 Likes

Welcome Heather! I live in Alaska, it’s nice to meet you. It’s like a family here on Spells8, very warm and inviting. :heart:

I’m right there with you. And I always loved the idea of being in a cottage at the edge of the woods with herbal potions and whatnot. I don’t think that magical feeling toward being a witch will ever leave me.

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @heather24 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

You’re in good company here! I was always the one playing a magical character during my imaginative play – usually, I could transform into an animal, talk to animals, and cast amazing spells. Now, I am still a person that talks to animals and casts amazing spells :magic_wand: I only transform into animals in my dreams :joy: but that still counts, in my opinion!

In any case, welcome to the forum :houses: Make yourself at home!

8 Likes

Hello and welcome to the forum!

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.